Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Mountain level, second goal

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Jun 23, 09 7:14 PM
I'm not sure what it is, but I've beaten the level without solving it. Does anyone know what it is?

Synique
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Mountain level, second goal

[Post New]by Synique on Jun 23, 09 9:42 PM
You had probably solved everything you had to already and clicked on the air element releasing the bluish hawk/eagle whatever that bird is called. lol

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Jun 23, 09 10:17 PM
No, I haven't solved everything. I don't know what the second discovery is, and I don't see anything else I can click on in the level. Can someone please help?

cjathome
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by cjathome on Jun 24, 09 12:17 AM
Yep I'm stuck too. Released the hawk, got everything done I can see but can't get power to the cog thingy in the mountain. HELP!!

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Jun 24, 09 12:25 AM
Yep I'm stuck too. Released the hawk, got everything done I can see but can't get power to the cog thingy in the mountain. HELP!!

Have you fixed the waterwheel? And if just doing that doesn't help, have you brought the stone goose back to life? The waterwheel is the source of power for the gears.

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Jun 24, 09 12:29 AM
Oh, duh. Do I feel silly. There's some pink flowers I haven't investigated. Sorry for making such a fuss.

cjathome
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by cjathome on Jun 24, 09 12:31 AM
Masquerade32 wrote:

Have you fixed the waterwheel? And if just doing that doesn't help, have you brought the stone goose back to life? The waterwheel is the source of power for the gears.

Stone goose? You mean the hawk? Yes I did that. And the water wheel is fixed too. There is not one more thing on the screen that sparkles or shimmers to indicate there's more to be done.

cjathome
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by cjathome on Jun 24, 09 12:34 AM
cjathome wrote:
Masquerade32 wrote:

Stone goose? You mean the hawk? Yes I did that. And the water wheel is fixed too. There is not one more thing on the screen that sparkles or shimmers to indicate there's more to be done.

Oh you mean THAT stone goose that I didn't even notice until just now? LOL!!

Thanks!

[Post New]by leparlon on Jun 24, 09 6:45 AM
There are a total of three birds to help on this area:
The Stone Goose,
The Hawk Statue
and
I won't spoill it, but its big, and blue

Sarah1673
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Sarah1673 on Jun 27, 09 6:51 PM
The second element is the hummingbird. You have to sing over the pink flowers on the tree on the left and down a bit among the vines. Good luck!

Go to: