Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 22, 16 6:41 AM
ellenkcl wrote:I went looking and found that there is a new item to craft called Keys of Fate that takes 50 of the new keys. That is the only thing I have found for their use.

The Keys of Fate opens the Ghostly Chest. The Ghostly Chest has the 4 new pets:
-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

You would have to open the Ghostly Chest at least 5 times to get all of the pets.
You can craft the exclusive food with the destiny keys, pet medallions, and coins.
The exclusive food is also given sometimes after completing a HOS or sending the airship. I think I even got one after completing a daily quest, but I cannot remember.

Edited on 01/22/2016 at 6:42:41 AM PST

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Jan 22, 16 6:45 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
MollyGrace4 wrote:Was on level 61 when computer crashed. Open new account and had to start at level 1. How can I find my friends list from other game if possible?

If you know your ID no. you might be able to retrieve your original game. Or if you can't remember it, you could try contacting customer support - they may be able to restore it.

Go to Elephant Games web site, then to contact section, email them. Give them the full number of old game and full number of new installed game. Ask them to restore your old game, they do it rather fast, you get all your stuff back, but not your friend. Post on board your user name and your new game number so those friends who come to forms can see your post and reconnect .

[Post New]by dchan7 on Jan 22, 16 7:02 AM
I updated my Midnight Castle yesterday when invited to do so. Now I only get 15 coins or one shard when I complete a room, instead of the objects I need. Terrible update!! Will this be fixed??

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 22, 16 7:17 AM
dchan7 wrote:I updated my Midnight Castle yesterday when invited to do so. Now I only get 15 coins or one shard when I complete a room, instead of the objects I need. Terrible update!! Will this be fixed??

This is the new change to the game. I doubt it will be changed back.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jan 22, 16 8:20 AM
Not thrilled with new updated game. Started playing because I like hidden object scenes. But they haven't featured a new one for quite awhile. Just new, costly zoom areas. Crafting items is getting boring because it's expensive plus they need more than one of each item. This is a lazy programming ploy. If I don't see any new inventive scenes I'll probably quit. I'm at level 69.

[Post New]by CUSam98 on Jan 22, 16 3:01 PM
This new game option totaly destroys my fun of playing. When I have time to play, I like to do all the HOS in the game. Mabye a couple of times. And after a few days I try to get a level done in one. But with this new option, I get some stupid coins. So my way of playing is totaly destroyed :-(

Today I just quit playing. So dissapointed with the game right now

c0c0_nuts wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hello everyone and Devs.!

I don't want to complain, because I'm glad we've received an update now, but does someone understand why you get a (lousy) 15 coins by a lot of HOS instead of items? Doesn't this lead to problems, not only for a lot of the lower level players, but also for the higher level players?

Tifaya

There are multiple threads on the Midnight Castle Forum about this.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

15 coins or a shard were added to each HOS list of items you could receive. The problem it leads to is that players are not able to accumulate inventory as easily as before. This leads to players not being able to gift certain things as often as they use to.

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jan 22, 16 3:12 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
ellenkcl wrote:I went looking and found that there is a new item to craft called Keys of Fate that takes 50 of the new keys. That is the only thing I have found for their use.

-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

You would have to open the Ghostly Chest at least 5 times to get all of the pets.
You can craft the exclusive food with the destiny keys, pet medallions, and coins.
The exclusive food is also given sometimes after completing a HOS or sending the airship. I think I even got one after completing a daily quest, but I cannot remember.

hey coc0 nuts thank you so much this is like the absolute best news from this update i don't mind using inventory to get new pets, i just got the little dragon he is so cute and you get an amzing amount of stuff from feeding him which only takes one ultra special food this is great!

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jan 22, 16 3:13 PM
CUSam98 wrote:This new game option totaly destroys my fun of playing. When I have time to play, I like to do all the HOS in the game. Mabye a couple of times. And after a few days I try to get a level done in one. But with this new option, I get some stupid coins. So my way of playing is totaly destroyed :-(

Today I just quit playing. So dissapointed with the game right now

c0c0_nuts wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hello everyone and Devs.!

I don't want to complain, because I'm glad we've received an update now, but does someone understand why you get a (lousy) 15 coins by a lot of HOS instead of items? Doesn't this lead to problems, not only for a lot of the lower level players, but also for the higher level players?

Tifaya

There are multiple threads on the Midnight Castle Forum about this.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

15 coins or a shard were added to each HOS list of items you could receive. The problem it leads to is that players are not able to accumulate inventory as easily as before. This leads to players not being able to gift certain things as often as they use to.

hang in there the spring update will be with us soon enough and you will be able to really get back into the game

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 22, 16 5:43 PM
a1cindy wrote:
c0c0_nuts wrote:

-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

hey coc0 nuts thank you so much this is like the absolute best news from this update i don't mind using inventory to get new pets, i just got the little dragon he is so cute and you get an amzing amount of stuff from feeding him which only takes one ultra special food this is great![/quote

Hi a1cindy,

I got the rainbow dragon from the Ghostly Chest but didn't get much when I fed it....not worth the exclusive food I fed it.

I just got the Fire Dragon...but it takes 3 exclusive foods to feed it....so I have yet to try it.

Any hints on where to feed these new pets to get a better payout for all the effort? Or perhaps I picked the wrong room?

Also, has anyone figured out the trick to getting shards from the butterflies in our private rooms...is there a certain place to click on them for example?

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 22, 16 5:45 PM
a1cindy wrote:
c0c0_nuts wrote:

-rainbow dragon
-fire dragon
-sea serpent
-woolly paw

hey coc0 nuts thank you so much this is like the absolute best news from this update i don't mind using inventory to get new pets, i just got the little dragon he is so cute and you get an amzing amount of stuff from feeding him which only takes one ultra special food this is great![/quote

Hi a1cindy,

I got the rainbow dragon from the Ghostly Chest but didn't get much when I fed it....not worth the exclusive food I fed it.

I just got the Fire Dragon...but it takes 3 exclusive foods to feed it....so I have yet to try it.

Any hints on where to feed these new pets to get a better payout for all the effort? Or perhaps I picked the wrong room?

Also, has anyone figured out the trick to getting shards from the butterflies in our private rooms...is there a certain place to click on them for example?

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Jan 22, 16 7:20 PM
Hi a1cindy,
How do you get into the Ghostly Chest? Is that the item at the bottom that says we're missing the magic? Sure could use some help!

VivyGrey

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 23, 16 1:04 AM
Tifaya wrote:

Hi Coconuts!

How did you find out what the new pets are? Have you been that often in the Ghostly Chest yet?

Tifaya

I have not gotten all of the pets yet. I have 3 of them and have been to the chest 4 times so far.
There are multiple topics on the Midnight Castle forum about it.

This is one of them:
4 New Pets with new update Spoiler Alert!!!
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/663170.page

GrandmaTyra
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by GrandmaTyra on Jan 23, 16 5:33 AM
I've been bouncing between my Kindle and PC games and the PC has received their update. They have put in some changes to slow our progress. In the first 10 hos's I played this morning I won mostly 15 coins, a few shards and only 3 things for inventory. It has been this way since the new update. So they listened to us say how fast we could advance in the last few updates and this is their solution. For me it has taken a lot of the enjoyment out of the game. When you are trying to complete a task you don't want to earn coins and then wait another hour to go back into that scene and try again to get your inventory piece to finish the task! And why the shards? What do we do with them? I'm not happy!!! Karen

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Jan 23, 16 6:52 AM
I always try to post positive notes here, but I am discouraged that we cannot replenish our inventory in between quests that pull inventory out, the only to get anything is the wheel and when the avatars request items, ...will probably be reading, crocheting and sewing more than usual because of this disappointment...will await the spring update and hopefully be more enjoyable..happy gaming to all

harrysbag
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by harrysbag on Jan 23, 16 7:20 AM
If you are patient you do still get inventory items but at a much slower rate.I have got all 4 of the new pets and in doing so did use a lot of inventory items, but I am now starting to collect them again albeit a lot slower.Hang in there. Get inventory item approx 1 in 3 or 4 HOS.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 7:39:25 AM PST

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 23, 16 8:14 AM
LilLily7 wrote:Hi a1cindy,
How do you get into the Ghostly Chest? Is that the item at the bottom that says we're missing the magic? Sure could use some help!

VivyGrey

To get to the Ghostly Chest, go to the Dark Tower and go through the rooms into the Laboratory. Then click on the dark space to the bottom right...this takes you to the Dark Portal. The Ghostly Chest is below the portal.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 23, 16 8:31 AM
One good thing to know when fulfilling the key quests is that one can wait until 2 or 3 characters want the same thing and do it once to get credit, ie keys, from all.

sherryw50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sherryw50 on Jan 23, 16 10:04 AM
I really enjoy playing MC most of the time.It does get a little aggravating when you don"t get what you want or need after completing a HOS. I am at level 37, should be level 38 by end of day, I hope!

I just got a new tablet and am trying to get either Big Fish or Elephant Games to help me. So far, neither has replied.

Would like to add more friends. My ID is a559604. Hope to "see" you soon. I will gift anyone who gifts me. Thanks.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 2:34 PM
LilLily7 wrote:Hi a1cindy,

VivyGrey

Yes, it is. You have to collect a lot of the Destiny Keys to get all the new pets there, 50 keys a pop. I had already got a bunch b4 I found that out and now have all 4 new pets. I just kept doing all the side quests til I had accumulated over 300.

I've heard a lot of negative posts about this latest update, but I am really enjoying it. I was getting bored with just going from one HOS to another, but now I have a new purpose with all the new side quests.

BTW, I got you added back to my friends list, if that's ok with you. Happy Gaming!

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Jan 23, 16 2:35 PM
Harrysbag said............".I have got all 4 of the new pets..[i]......."
Harrysbag..........what four new pets??? i haven't seen any new pets. a L69 player. thx.

Go to: