datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by datsalotta on Apr 8, 16 5:39 PM
Lost my Spring Event - Message came on the screen - All Special Events will end -

I'm thinking but it only just started pulleaze!!!

Can play on the Gnome Daily Quests, Hooded guy at the Dice Table, and click on morphing flowers, not eggs Ahh duhhh

No problem installing and downloading the update yesterday. Now this. First time I've had an issue with an update. hope this gets fixed soon

[Post New]by Kobeblack on Apr 8, 16 5:40 PM
Count me in with the Lost Spring event. I was playing when I got a message that the "all good things come to an end" and there went the Spring Event.

Only had the event for one day and it's gone. I've logged out and logged back in and nothing.

So now what?

**UPDATE** Spring is back! :-)

Edited on 04/08/2016 at 7:34:40 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 8, 16 5:51 PM
So, will it fix things faster if we all gripe on THIS thread?
yep, spring was a wonderful 24 hours.

nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nocindy on Apr 8, 16 5:56 PM
Ditto here too! I'm sure there is more than enough information to cover the problem. I'm just adding my name to the list! Here's hoping you can get it fixed soon! Thank you in advance.

JohnTonkin
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by JohnTonkin on Apr 8, 16 5:57 PM
I installed the new update overnight last night. There seemed to be a lot of supplemental files loading when I started the game (spring didn't show). I exited the game eventually and came back in this afternoon. Spring was there. I exited for diinner and came back to the game. Spring was gone. Tried exiting and re-starting. First reentry opening screen showed in spring outfit, but no spring activities or eggs. Exited and re-entered. Now just old opening screen and no spring. Hope someone figures this out soon.

[Post New]by ladydia012816 on Apr 8, 16 6:02 PM
My Spring Event is not working. I saw a post from the Moderators that said we should be seeing the new Event again, but I am not seeing it. My ID is 473931 and my Player name is Lady Dia.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Apr 8, 16 6:34 PM
After four tries at the download (kept freezing the computer) shut down and restarted, update eventually loaded. Played for three hours.

Checked forum and horrified to see the event had closed for many gamers.

Hastily opened up the castle and lo, a miracle, Spring is still there!

Hopefully, everyone else will get Spring back.

I will post this on the other forum, so that those who posted there will also see that maybe Spring has sprung (again)

ds1624
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ds1624 on Apr 8, 16 8:56 PM
ds1624 wrote:Also lost Spring when I went back on just after 8 pm EDT. It was there from midnight last night thru this afternoon, took a break for dinner and POOF! it is gone again!

After posting this, I waited for a while and then tried again. Lo & behold, spring was back again! I certainly hope that this was the last glitch in this event, as the challenges that they have set forth are going to take a supreme effort to complete before it goes away again.

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Apr 9, 16 12:45 AM
Having problem with daily quest "Spring Feast". Have completed quest (5 chocolates, 5 nuts and 5 jellies), but will not let me claim prize. When I click "Completed," switches back to "OK." Then when I click anywhere else on screen, the quest will show "completed" again.

Very Frustrating

[Post New]by RayneGame on Apr 9, 16 12:43 PM
My daily spring event will not complete. This happened right after I left the Tournament. Not sure if that had something to do with it or not. But I can't do any more daily quests.
Can someone please Help!
Thanks!

[Post New]by natalie157 on Apr 9, 16 3:14 PM
My spring fairy quests are repeating. They cycle through the same quests over and over. First one is sending ship, sending postcards and checking out the spring terrace; the second one asks for chocolates, nuts and jelly candies; the third is for the flowers. Then it starts back over with sending the ship. postcards and spring terrace. Not much fun doing the same quests over and over again! Anyone else having this problem?

madamling
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by madamling on Apr 9, 16 4:25 PM
Spring event terrace HOS worked fine April 8.
I am in PDT so I was waiting till 4 pm so I could go to the terraces again.
I open Midnight Castle but no daily box comes up as it usually does.
I go the my Spring room, My HOS isn't sparkling and it says come back tomorrow.
SUP?

Madam Ling, windows 10

susiepuma
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by susiepuma on Apr 10, 16 11:10 AM
I am also having issues with the Spring Event........I can play on my PC but the game will not load on my laptop...................

I have issues with friends & their rooms.......I can only do so many and they disappear & only John is left....................after some time, I can check and they will be back, lets me do a bunch and disappears again...Very frustrating. I also completed a quest and it will not give me the goodies nor issue a new quest....two days now. Hope this gets fixed pretty quickly because frustration is getting old................I am going to submit a ticket to the techs & see what they say...

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 10, 16 11:33 AM
Susiepuma...........have no clue about the laptop...........BUT..........

Your friends rooms disappearing..........happens to me ALL the time.........I just exit the game and when I go back in, they are back.

The Fairy Quests............this happened last year.........took us a while to figure it out.......when the Fairy asks for say........5 flowers..........you have 6 or so........the Fairy checks them off.........but if you use those 5 flowers for something else, say craft a Wreath of Spring.........it glitches and then you cant finish that quest........so make sure you have at least twice or three times what you need before using those items for something else. The FQ's will reset on your "new day".

susiepuma
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by susiepuma on Apr 10, 16 3:54 PM
thank you...did the exit & restart...didn't help....I just tried to get into the spring terrace & friends are still all gone except for faithful John.......

.....I sent a ticket & Dr Felix report to the techs to figure out why I cannot get the game on my laptop....it started but then disappeared completely...I keep getting the checking cloud, checking illumination, preparing characters, etc. very annoying

And, after exiting & restarting the fairy still would not complete so guess it will be one quest a day until the bugs are fixed....

Lestat195
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Game Glitches

[Post New]by Lestat195 on Apr 10, 16 8:06 PM
Noticed there are others complaining of this as well: Every time I open Midnight Castle I have problems with "cannot connect to server". I can play for a few minutes and then the message pops up. Also, the game is lagging (cursor won't move smoothly). I quit the game, go back in, and the same thing happens over and over again. This becomes even worse when there is an active tournament. The other issue is that when I click on the game icon or click through the game manager, the splash screen sometimes has the spring event look, and sometimes not. So far, the spring event is active within the game. Noticed that sometimes my friends list is complete and other times I only have about half. All in all, I am more concerned about the server and lagging issues because this affects the overall game playing. It completely eliminates engaging in a tournament and makes the spring event extremely frustrating. Also, the server issue is preventing me from gifting my friends. Every time I try, the message is "no internet connection" even though I am connected.

I live with a friend who is a computer IT professional and the equipment we use is state of the art, along with the fastest speed internet available in the U.S. Our wifi router is a professional (not home) top of the line model with the strongest signal possible. So, he has determined that this problem is not on our end. He plays another online game on the same computer I use for Midnight Castle and has no problem whatsoever.

It would be much appreciated if someone would address and correct these problems!

Edited on 04/10/2016 at 8:12:10 PM PST

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Apr 11, 16 1:21 AM
Uh oh. I just completed a Fairy Daily Quest. When I clicked on the complete button nothing happened. The gifts did not drop. Went in again and it showed all the items ticked but instead of the complete button it showed the OK button. Hit OK, nothing happened. Then some eggs showed on the screen and as soon as I clicked on them, the quest flashed Complete again. Opened it up...well, same story. No gifts. Exited the game and when I logged back in, the quest immediately showed Complete. But, alas, nothing happened. There are only 15 hours left in the quest and as it involves the hard to get nuts, as well as chocolate, I'd really like to retrieve my gifts and move on to the next quest before the clock resets.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Edited to ask:

Since the quest shows complete but can't retrieve the gifts, will I lose all the items it took to complete the quest and have to go nut hunting all over again?

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 1:24:40 AM PST

[Post New]by sunwiz on Apr 11, 16 8:14 AM
This morning while I was playing the Spring Terrace in my friend's rooms, there was a blip and the rooms re-ordered. At that time 9 of my friends dropped out of my friends list. Two friends now appear in my friends list twice. Both my Declined and Invited sections cleared as well. What happened and can they be restored? I am PC user 500437.

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Apr 11, 16 8:36 AM
I play as Vivy, ID 506868 on pc at level 70. Turned my game on yesterday and it came up with Jennifer Lynne under my ID number at level 60. Her id is 304724. I uninstalled the game. When I reinstalled it came back with her name on my ID. Would love to have my game back if anyone can help. Love the spring event and missing it. Thank you.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Apr 11, 16 8:47 AM
LiLily7:

Customer support can help you. The link is at the bottom of the website.
You will need to reply to every email that they send you, until you reach an actual person.

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 8:49:24 AM PST

Go to: