Saving the game

[Post New]by laczmom on May 26, 15 12:07 PM
Is anyone else having trouble saving the game? Several times I have started and played several minutes, then I've gone to menu on the playing screen and saved the game. After going back to continue playing and try to load the game, there is nothing saved. I've tried this at least 4 times. Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Saving the game

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 27, 15 9:59 AM
Hi laczmom,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble saving the progress of this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to save your progress and not have to start from the beginning each time.

It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. I'm going to include the help article below:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still seeing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can!

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy here!

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: