GRIM TALES BLOODY MARY

[Post New]by Nascarfango88 on May 26, 15 9:38 PM
WHAT A MESS. I ALWAYS PRINT WALKTHROUGHS AND I ALWAYS PRINT PAGES 1-10 TO SEE HOW IT PRINTS.PRINTED FINE. WHEN I COME TO PRINT 11-31 OR 11-62 HAD TWO DIFFERENT FIGURES,IT WOULD NOT PRINT AT ALL. CHECKED PRINTER THAT WAS RUNNING PERFECT SO I WENT BACK AND TRIED TO PRINT THE REMAINING PAGES. A NOTICE CAME UP ON SCREEN FROM BIG FISH STATING I COULD NOT PRINT THS GAME. SO I SAT HERE AND WROTE THE REMAINING PAGES AND VOWED NEVER TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GAME. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BIG FISH GAMES BUT IT HAS GONE TO THE DOGS!!!!! YOUR SERVICE WAS SO MUCH BETTER YEARS AGO NOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE THESE WALKTHROUGHS ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PUT IT MILDLY. BRING BACK BROWN EYED TIGER AND THE OTHER ONES.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:GRIM TALES BLOODY MARY

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 27, 15 2:48 PM
Hi Nascarfango88,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with printing out the walkthrough for the game. Just to check, are you referring to the Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Walkthrough on our site? If so, I do want to let you know that you should be able to print this out and that it is odd indeed that you received a message to let you know that you couldn't print it out.

If you're able to get the message to pop up once more, it would be helpful to take a screenshot and contact our Customer Support Team HERE. Our Reps will definitely be glad to look into this for you.

Also, in case it helps, I've included the following help article:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: