bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Big City Adventure: Barcelona

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 15 12:29 AM
The latest chapter in the hit hidden object series is here!

Nestled between the mountains and sun-soaked beaches, the vibrant and stylish city of Barcelona awaits you. Take in its many architectural marvels, surround yourself with art or just laze around on the beach. Barcelona has it all.

Search for thousands of cleverly hidden items around the historic sites and medieval streets, plus play a bunch of fun mini-games along the way. Collect 60 postcards containing fascinating and obscure facts about Barcelona and its history, plus, earn 60 cool mementos from the amazing scenes you'll visit. 120 rounds of hidden object and mini-game fun! Start your trip of a lifetime today.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Big City Adventure: Barcelona

[Post New]by cal711 on May 30, 15 4:30 PM
You said "collect 60 postcards" but that's inaccurate. We're supposed to collect 60 guitars (1 in each scene) but upon getting to the end of the game, the guitars don't factor in at all... no puzzle or anything, just the end of the game. Do you know why they'd have us find the guitar in each scene when there's no payoff for them at the end of the game? I hope they rectify this for the next BCA game. Other than this little snafu, I thoroughly enjoyed the game (especially the new puzzle involving getting the ball into the hole) and am almost halfway through my 2nd go-round. I'm still collecting the guitars in the hope that maybe I missed something I was supposed to click on at the end of my first game.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Big City Adventure: Barcelona

[Post New]by 1357wc on May 31, 15 11:14 PM
You do collect 60 postcards, they are the information cards that come up for each site. The 60 momentos I assume are the guitars. You get an achievement for collecting all of the guitars.

Go to: