bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Big City Adventure: Barcelona forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Big City Adventure: Barcelona forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big City Adventure: Barcelona players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Barcelona forum

[Post New]by mazdazoomzoom on Feb 14, 18 12:33 PM
How can I get this game fit the screen for windows 10. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, also I've tried Alt & Enter

mazdazoomzoom

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Barcelona forum

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 14, 18 2:13 PM
Hi mazdazoomzoom,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with the game not fitting on the screen well while playing. We have a few different things we can try to get things working better. To start, we can try out the Auto-Adjust feature available on monitors. This either presents as a separate button labeled "Auto" on the monitor itself, or it can also be listed as an option available by pressing the "Menu" button.

If you're playing on a laptop and don't have a separate monitor, we can also try adjusting the screen resolution for the system to see if that improves how the game gets along with it. Steps for that can be found here:

Screen Resolution

Should that not do the trick, we have some additional troubleshooting steps for our Windows 10 players that may help get things working better. Here's an article with those tips:

Windows 10

If none of the above helps, please let our Technical Support Team. You're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We're always glad to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: