Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

That Wolf Puzzle....Ack!!!

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 27, 15 11:30 PM
Hi. I just spent the past 35 minutes trying to figure out the wolf puzzle. I'm not able to explain precisely where it is, but you'll know it if you come across it.

What in the actual heck is going on!?? I have the strategy guide, which is not so easily accessible - I wish I could get it out & have it right there on the screen as I play, but that's a whole another story - and its telling some steps for the puzzle in which the wolf thing is a part.... but WHOA. I don't even understand what they're saying to do there!

Looks like I will have to skip this but I generally don't skip min games or puzzles. Would anyone please explain? I see some detailed steps (they say B, A, B B B, etc.) but I'm not even sure what on earth they even mean by that. Like quadrants or something?? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:That Wolf Puzzle....Ack!!!

[Post New]by 9otters on May 28, 15 1:50 AM
Yaelle! I played the game last week and don't quite know which puzzle you're having trouble with. It is part of one of the complex puzzles? The one with the wolf face that is broken up into triangles that need to be rearranged?

If you could look in the SG and tell me which chapter and page number, maybe I can help.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on Jun 1, 15 6:29 AM
Are you talking about the multi-puzzle that has the bit with the wolves with glowing eyes that match the colored light bulbs?

If so, that one drove me NUTS, and I only figured out the solution by accident... if I remember correctly, you have to light up all the bulbs, then click them off until only the color of the wolves in front shows. They will then slide down into the floor. You have to repeat the process of lighting ALL the bulbs for each color.

When all the wolves have disappeared, then you have to click around on the background to get a secret panel to open.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 1, 15 11:04 PM
Oh yes. I remember THAT one now. Its the multi-level puzzle in the bonus chapter.

Go to: