Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 28, 15 3:26 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/28/2015 at 4:18:06 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 28, 15 4:18 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on May 28, 15 12:48 PM
I purchased this game and when I try to get in I get the message "Thank you for playing the demo, purchase this game to play the full version". I cannot get any further than this, Have consulted my purchase history and asked to reinstall the game, but cannot get further than the above message. What do I do now? I feel I have wasted £10.89 on this game. Please help.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 28, 15 1:08 PM
lornaovenden1 wrote:I purchased this game and when I try to get in I get the message "Thank you for playing the demo, purchase this game to play the full version". I cannot get any further than this, Have consulted my purchase history and asked to reinstall the game, but cannot get further than the above message. What do I do now? I feel I have wasted £10.89 on this game. Please help.

I got a somewhat similar message - I paid for the game, but would not download. I shut the game manager down, then clicked on the game, and on the game manager page, there is a button that says "already purchased" "reactivate now" - I just clicked on "reactivate now" and the entire game downloaded. The other option (I think) is that you can go into your "purchase history" and download the entire game from there.

It worked for me - hopefully it will work for you.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Mesadora on May 28, 15 4:24 PM
Funny thing.
I just checked this forum to see what the problem was because I myself am having the EXACT same thing with other games. Specifically "mystery of the ancients three generation".
So it obviously has got to do with the last update. I have 4 games doing the same thing. I cannot download the entire game on another device because it says it was already purchased. Then when it says download complete there is this box behind that says purchase failed.
So frustrating and impossible to talk to anyone about this. Itunes said it wasn't them. So big fish needs to fix this.

[Post New]by CRAZYSVSR on May 28, 15 8:27 PM
My issue is not being able toaccess any of my collected items in the vip room.
they showup in the prior room but mot in the party area.

kemvball
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kemvball on May 28, 15 11:42 PM
Not sure if this applies as a Tech Issue, but when I got to the pipe tile puzzle there was a tile missing. No where in the strategy guide was a tile mentioned, so I was forced to skip the puzzle. It showed it solving the puzzle and at the end it just pulled the "extra" piece out of thin air.

Thought I'd give it a second chance using a new profile name (kind of as a test to see how fast I could get back to that point), but the second time I went through I lost my inventory and the entire lower tool bar when I entered the VIP room - so I was never able to test my first theory because of additional bugs in the game.

I was only using the demo and probably won't purchase it, but thought I would let you know.

[Post New]by gray07 on May 29, 15 9:15 AM
I am having an issue that is restricting me from continuing further into the game. I have purchased the game after playing the demo and this is the only problem I have encountered so far. I have a mac with OS X Yosemite running system. The problem I am having is that while on the ship, in the lower deck room, after I put the emblem lock with the wrenches onto the maintenance lockers and the HOP is unlocked, It will not let me click on it to open/ play it. I have restarted the game, my computer, uninstalled the game then reinstalled it and it is still an issue. I can click on the fire hydrant that is beside the HOP puzzle and go to other rooms so I know it is not freezing or not compatible, but when I try to click on any area that the magnifying glass appears to be for that HOP it acts like I am not even clicking on it. :-/. I did purchase it and really would like to finish the game. PLEASE HELP!!!!

[Post New]by RENDAJOL23 on May 30, 15 7:33 AM
My issue is not being able to access any of my collected items in the VIP room.
They show up in the prior room but not in the party area.

ackpfft
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ackpfft on May 30, 15 4:26 PM
Same thing here at the pipe tile min-game. Tile disappears, and there is no way to complete it. I was stupid and bought the game, so I can't wait to see what other miserable problems lie ahead.

LD3333
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LD3333 on May 30, 15 11:26 PM
Every time I return to the game it says "Save Game Corrupted" and I have to start from the beginning again. PLEASE FIX !!!!

[Post New]by plainjayne55 on May 31, 15 10:31 PM
When the game was loading content .... after the opening scenes, my computer froze and I had to shut down. It loaded to 60% and then locked up .... anyone else that had this issue? Don't know whether to uninstall and reinstall or give it one more try. Dang ... hate it when this happens!!! LOL

mabelina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mabelina on May 31, 15 10:38 PM
i am at the heli pad and it doesn't bring my objects in, i can't continue operating system is windows 7

bahrnone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bahrnone on Jun 1, 15 3:03 PM
I got to the mini HOP "Z" in the strategy guide and it just will not work. When you click on the shells all they do is change color. No way to progress in the game. I am on a MacBook Pro, Yosemite.

[Post New]by mslaurmar on Jun 16, 15 4:52 PM
The Emerald St Alley HOP. Having same issue as everyone else...and the shelf doesn't have anything for me there either. Windows 7

Thanks

[Post New]by TheAmethyst1 on Jun 19, 15 9:29 PM
Alley HOS there is nothing to pick up to break the parrot pinata and nothing else to pick up to make the balloon fish, please help, I have uninstalled and re-installed, this didn't help

[Post New]by graveyard_cgi on Jun 22, 15 1:52 AM
I am having the same problem as this person. The Guide is no help. It just says it's a mini-HOP that will give me a sea snail to continue. I am on an iMac running Lion 10.7.5.

" by bahrnone on Jun 1, 15 3:03 PM
I got to the mini HOP "Z" in the strategy guide and it just will not work. When you click on the shells all they do is change color. No way to progress in the game. I am on a MacBook Pro, Yosemite. "

[Post New]by diditinone on Jun 22, 15 7:21 PM
Help needed with the parrot in the HOP. There is nothing to hit the piñata. Hint will not help.

[Post New]by rhodalumpkin on Jun 23, 15 2:09 AM
Same thing with me, the alley HOP, nothing to burst the parrot and I am so, so into this game.

[Post New]by spark1jigsaw on Jun 25, 15 12:05 PM
hi im in the alley hop game and i cannot hit the parrot so can not continue really enjoying game up to now have i wasted my money again

Go to: