Comments on Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles game

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 28, 15 11:36 AM
I absolutely LOVE this nonogram game and also the other one in the series (Arizona Rose and the Pharoahs' Riddles)!!!! In my opinion, these two games are the best nonogram games that BFG has to offer.

I have played and replayed this game and love it each time. I also enjoy the mini-games that are interspersed between some of the nonogram puzzles. These nonograms are colorful and the completed puzzles really do look like what the captions say they are.

I also like having the option to click to move on when I am finished looking at each completed puzzle picture (instead of having the completed puzzle picture being automatically exited so quickly that I hardly have time to see what it is, which is the case in many other nonogram games).

If you can afford to purchase only two nonogram games, I recommend that you choose the two in the Arizona Rose series.

Happy gaming all!

Classicaljazz

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Comments on Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles game

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 25, 15 12:32 PM
This is the first one of this type of puzzle game I have purchased and I really like it! I checked out the other Arizona Rose game and didn't like it as much, so didn't buy. I love the colors in this one and because I'm not too good at puzzles, I love the renewable helps and the hints. I get frustrated if I have to think too hard. The game looks like it is going to be really long and it will last me a long time. I'm glad I found this one. Can anyone recommend a similar game with colorful puzzles and much help if needed? Thanks.

Go to: