Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Annoying glitch

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on May 28, 15 12:49 PM
Hi, I was having such a great time playing this game. The scenery is gorgeous and the game interesting but once I reached the graveyard the game suddenly altered. Instead of the lovely scenery background, all disappeared except for a few isolated items dotted about the scene. I tried going back to an earlier time but the problem did not go away. I came out of the game and found I couldn't exit as the game had frozen. Ctrl, Alt, Delete enabled me to start the game again and get to send this message. Please, please fix this glitch because it is a collector's edition (hence more expensive) and apart from taking ages between each section, all was going so well until I reached the graveyard section. Hope to hear from you soon as I want to carry on enjoying this gorgeous game. Kind regards, Pat-ric-ia x

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Annoying glitch

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 29, 15 3:40 PM
Hi Pat_ric_ia,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't displaying properly after reaching the graveyard. It's definitely frustrating to have an issue like this in the middle of a game - and especially for a Collector's Edition.

To start, we've found that the steps in the following help article can be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: