dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition Forum

[Post New]by dippydebby on May 28, 15 3:16 PM
I am really worried. Has every BFG reviewer swam away?
I do love Final Cut, but am very disconcerted about nobody being out there!
Helloooooooo, is anybody out there? Feeling very lonely.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition Forum

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 28, 15 10:24 PM
I actually quite like this game and I am enjoying it. the only disappointing thing is that the only games I have been buying lately are the CE's (Thursday & Saturday) - the rest of the week are not good games so I'm losing a lot of PCC's because there is nothing to buy.

I have been on other game sites and it seems that BFG is the only site that puts out new games 1st - the other sites I go to when I check the game title, it's already been put up on BFG and chances are, when I check my purchase history, I've already purchased the game quite a while back.

i'll have to start replaying some of my games because I'm running out of new ones to play.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on May 29, 15 2:55 AM
judy76073 wrote:I actually quite like this game and I am enjoying it. the only disappointing thing is that the only games I have been buying lately are the CE's (Thursday & Saturday) - the rest of the week are not good games so I'm losing a lot of PCC's because there is nothing to buy.

I usually have some PCC's that I can't use; about 3 days before they are due to expire I post in that day's game forum that I have a PCC to give away. First to PM me gets it!

Better someone else use it than it goes to waste....I try to recycle as much as possible

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on May 31, 15 4:31 AM
I agree with judy76073 . Not sure whats happening theses days . I used to be spoilt for choice with which games to buy , but now nothing is appealing to me at all.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jun 1, 15 4:57 AM
Finally, the first of the month so I can start a new punch card. Plus it's BP Monday. And, the codes from the weekend are still working! Thanks to the reviews of this game I've decided to give it a go. I have all the others, but am so far behind in my game playing that I haven't gotten around to the last two yet....this one sounds good and hopefully I'll get to it by the end of the summer! I like the sound of the extras and the innovations to the game play. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. One thing I wondered about though...is this a continuation of the others in this series? It didn't sound like it. Guess I'll be finding out.

Go to: