bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Drawn™: Trail of Shadows here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 29, 15 4:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Drawn™: Trail of Shadows to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Drawn™: Trail of Shadows here!

[Post New]by AlyssaBedwell on Jun 13, 15 8:13 PM
I bought this game a few days ago and tried playing it today. The game won't save any progress at all. I picked up the letter the cardinal dropped and took it into the house. When I came back outside the house everything was as if I hadn't done them, even though I had those items in my inventory. Tried to play through this but game won't let me past the gate. It says the symbols are missing even though I put them into the slots. I ended up with 3 of each item ( 3 yellow rocks, 3 keys, 3 pieces of paper). I can go into each place just fine to complete the task, but once I leave it, it's as if it hasn't been done. Tried to delete the game off the iPad and reinstall it, but it does the same thing still. this needs fixed SOON! Can't play the game so I feel as if I've been ripped off.

[Post New]by ruthkin on Jul 6, 15 3:02 PM
I have very similar issues, on my iPad I can't save progress, it keeps doing the same things again and again and once I go through the gate into the field I can't go back because the star is missing. I can't pick up the tool to crush the paints... I am continually getting to the point of being back in the cottage, but can't go any further. It's disappointing as it cost me £6.99 and now when I go back it says " unlock full version"
Help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 15 7:40 AM
Hi AlyssaBedwell and ruthkin,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game not saving your progress on your devices. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to ensure that all other background applications are completely closed and that all updates are applied to your iPad. If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team so that they can look into this for you. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

ruthkin, in regards to the unlock error message you are receiving, we are definitely looking into this. If you would like troubleshooting steps, please contact our Technical Support Team.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by hnabna28 on Aug 11, 15 4:48 PM
Hello. I have bought this game a little while ago and haven't played it for me time because i can't get past where I am due to a Issue in the game. i have hit an issue where i need to use an object in my inventory to transfer a image on stone to a paper and it won't seem to copy the image. it makes the noise like it did for the other two but no transfer of an image happens. I am playing on a MacBook Pro.

Go to: