problems with game

[Post New]by moooqueen45 on Jun 24, 09 8:48 AM

Everytime my daughter plays this game, closes it when she's done and tries to re-open it to play again....it doesn't work, it won't open. The only way we could get it to work is to un-install it and re-install it. I know we only get a limited number of installs so we won't be able to keep doing this and actually shouldn't have to. Please give me a fix for this.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:problems with game

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 24, 09 9:41 AM
Hi moooqueen45,

I'm sorry that your game is crashing on your daughter! Those game crash issues are usually related to the graphics software on your computer, so I'd suggest updating your DirectX software and video card drivers. Those updates are usually free and don't take too long to complete, and you can click here to see an article from our help pages along with some step by step instructions.

If you'd prefer to get some help though or have any further issues, you can also click on that green envelope at the bottom right of the screen to get some technical help from our Customer Support team. They'll be happy to help, so you can always contact them if you have any more problems.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by moooqueen45 on Jun 24, 09 11:26 AM
Thanks for your suggestions. The very first time we installed the game when we purchased it, it played fine....and now it won't even open after we re-installed it. I've done all of your suggestions, most I do on a regular basis anyway and it still opens and then closes immediately. Is there any way my account can just be credited with a game credit since she obviously can't play it?

[Post New]by Vanellah on Jul 21, 09 11:34 AM
I am having the exact same issue with Huru Beach Party. It's the same problem I had with Beach Party Craze. I received a similar fix response for that one and it never worked but I just let it go and ate the cost of the game. But now that it has happened again I cant see myself losing $$ over this one as well. It worked for awhile, I tried doing what you said in the above post and it doesnt work for me either. I will put in a formal refund/credit request but wanted to post this in case others have a problem with this same game as well. Its a shame because its one of my favorites!! :-(

Go to: