Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Think I Missed Something (Raven)

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 29, 15 10:57 PM
Hi. OK so I was up to this part in or near the secret room - I applied the raven to that hanging bag & it appeared to be the proper thing to do but then it looked like something had fallen down to the floor .... or maybe something occurred by my doing that.... but whatever it was, it happened so quickly that I missed it & I cannot figure it out.

At the same time, just a moment before or after that I had a similar issue! There's a door in ohhhh I want to say it was in the courthouse but again I am not sure I recall. I think I applied some parts to it but before gaining all of the needed parts.
So I went somewhere & obtained a chain - but I cant seem to get that to go onto the door. I really think its supposed to! Could be wrong.

Advice? TYVM in advance.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Think I Missed Something (Raven)

[Post New]by 9otters on May 30, 15 4:10 PM
The raven knocks something down and it falls by the armor. Look down there. I remember almost missing it too.

I played more than a week ago but I seem to recall that there will be SEVERAL items you need to open that door. I remember getting the chain but having to wait for several other parts before the chain will work.

Hope this helps.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Think I Missed Something (Raven)

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 12, 15 8:46 PM
There was a button or knob that went on that door to hook the second chain around. I can't remember where I got the knob.

Go to: