flossytj
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

ballroom ticket

[Post New]by flossytj on May 30, 15 8:59 AM
It looks an ok game, but I am now stuck because I have the folder with the ticket , but I can't pick it up!!!! Have tried exiting the game but that doesn't work!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:ballroom ticket

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 15 8:36 AM
Hi flossytj,

It sounds like there is some trouble picking up a certain item in this particular game to progress. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I definitely know how frustrating it can be to get stuck.

It may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with the video graphics card on your computer. Please see the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If after ensuring everything is up to date and the issue still occurs, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help investigate this further for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. You can PM a moderator if you have any further questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/31/2015 at 8:37:04 AM PST

Go to: