GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

help

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on May 30, 15 11:28 AM
how do i get my game back?

i had to take my lappy back to its original factory settings...once i was able to reinstall the game i was back to a new game....!!

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:help

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on May 30, 15 11:40 AM
Try writing to Customer Support.
Have you saved your game before resetting your PC?

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on May 30, 15 12:03 PM
how was i suppose to save my game? does it do it automatically when you close the game??

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on May 30, 15 12:14 PM
It does. My question was: do you have a copy of those files? Judging by your reply, I guess you don't.
That is why you need to talk to CS
If you can't get back you game and you decide to restart, will you please give me your new code? I was in your list ( as A) and i will love to have a newbie friend like you.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on May 30, 15 2:48 PM
yes but of course my friend A ....!!!! im so sad i lost my game....i was donig so good too....ill contact a MOD... see what happens.... all add you to my address book so i dont loose you

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on May 30, 15 11:15 PM
The mods are supposed to read the forum, talk to us and other similar things. A mod can't help you
You need to talk to Customer Support. They will probably ask to do a Dr Felix Raport. I don't know if they can help but they have a better chance then the mods

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on May 31, 15 1:02 PM
Definitely contact customer support. They have been responsive to me. Click on the Help tab at the upper right of your screen (mine is in the dark blue banner - I am assuming everyone has the same display). That will bring up a page that includes Game Installation/reinstallation, technical issues as well as a link to contact them. The contact link is on the the Help page at the bottom of the left hand column (top of the column says "We're here to help". Click on the 'contact us' and you'll get the page to fill in the information and send to them.

Go to: