klakustas
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

guitars

[Post New]by klakustas on May 30, 15 2:00 PM
i sometimes forget to look for guitars or see them just as I find the last object. is there a way you can go back to a level without having to start the entire game over this seems to be a issue with all the big city adventures.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:guitars

[Post New]by cal711 on May 30, 15 4:24 PM
I don't know if there's a way to go back a level (but I doubt if there is one) but don't worry if you miss a guitar. I finished my first run-through of the game earlier today (finding all 60 guitars along the way) but was disappointed when I got to the end and found that there was no puzzle or anything involving the guitars. I waited for something to happen but it just showed the family saying how they couldn't find that special guitar for Grandpa and then talking about their next adventure (they said it would have long dragons so I take that to mean China). I kept waiting for some type of guitar puzzle but it never appeared; it just said congratulations for finishing and popped up all of the previous BCA games.

Unless I missed something (which I doubt), I have no idea why the guitars were even part of this game.

Edited on 05/30/2015 at 4:25:29 PM PST

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Re:guitars

[Post New]by starrylyn on Aug 7, 15 2:52 PM
I think the only part is to show in your achievements that you got all 60 guitars. Doesn't seem to be a reward. I too missed a couple and find it frustrating that you can't go back and replay a scene without having to completely restart the game.

Go to: