bfgEuphrates
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough up for Dream Sleuth!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 24, 09 9:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Margie B (margie134), we now have a Dream Sleuth Walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog! And you can click on the following link to get to that page directly.

Dream Sleuth Walkthrough

Happy gaming and best of luck!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 06/24/2009 at 11:56:02 AM PST

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Re:Walkthrough up for Dream Sleuth!

[Post New]by keltica on Jun 24, 09 10:00 AM
I bought this game, it's good , I'm gathering it's by the people who did Mushrrom Age, which I loved .. It's not as good though ..

I'm stuck on the wires for the telly channel .. i've got the blog and I did what the walkthrough told me, and it's still not correct, it's driving me nuts !!! Been pressing and swaping the wires for ages now, and tv still isn't clear any help would be great :0

Cheers,

Lou

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 24, 09 12:28 PM
keltica wrote:I bought this game, it's good , I'm gathering it's by the people who did Mushrrom Age, which I loved .. It's not as good though ..

I'm stuck on the wires for the telly channel .. i've got the blog and I did what the walkthrough told me, and it's still not correct, it's driving me nuts !!! Been pressing and swaping the wires for ages now, and tv still isn't clear any help would be great :0

Cheers,

Lou

The walkthrough only shows you 2 possible solutions but there are many more since this puzzle is random. Just keep switching cables around until you see the TV reception getting clearer. As soon as you see the channel become clearer, try not to move the ones you just swapped and experiment with the other ones instead.

I hope you get through it!

Margie B

[Post New]by luvbyrd on Jun 25, 09 12:55 PM
no matter how many time I click on the business card holder I get the "X" and can not get it

The Keys

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Jun 25, 09 3:21 PM
Got all the way through it and I spent 3 days working on the keys, check the walkway but that is not the correct way, can anyone help me. What keys go on what levels? Thanks Penny

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jun 26, 09 3:02 PM
I'm at the end and can't do the keys. It won't let me pick the keys back up if I have them wrong. How do you do this puzzle, anyone?

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jun 26, 09 6:35 PM
I can't get the next to top level of the keys.........any hints?

What worked for me was to number the keys on the left 1 through 5........starting with the bottom row being number 9 and working your way up to the next to last top line, this was what I did.

Row 9...key 3 all the way across
Row 8...key 5 all the way across
Row 7...key 4 all the way across
Row 6...key 5 all the way across
Row 5...key 5 all the way across
Row 4...key 4 all the way across
Row 3...key 3 all the way across
Row 2...key 5 all the way acorss
For the next to top row I have tried all five keys and none of them seem to work..let me know if you find a solution.

MURPHY

[Post New]by debperry on Jul 1, 09 7:04 PM
I need help! In 16-2 I can't pick up the post with the tweezers. I have clicked and clicked. what am I doing wrong!

[Post New]by mimi091254 on Jul 2, 09 6:56 PM
I am stuck in the optomotrists office trying to pick up the letter "e" on the left side of the screen. All I get is an "x". Any suggestions?

[Post New]by finicky12001 on Jul 4, 09 6:45 PM
I am stuck trying to make the batteries light up for the UFO . Can anyone show me how they should be placed??

GrameJan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GrameJan on Jul 4, 09 7:50 PM
debperry wrote:I need help! In 16-2 I can't pick up the post with the tweezers. I have clicked and clicked. what am I doing wrong!
I am having the same problem. do you supose it is a problem with the game

[Post New]by Feisty1209 on Jul 7, 09 8:37 PM
batteries???? I can't even get the shards of glass out of the broken window and the hints the game gives aren't very helpful.....and whats with the closet door??? you open it and move the suits around but I don't see anything to pick up....anyone have any suggestions???? I'm going outta my mind over here LOL I've restarted the chapter like six times all with the same result

[Post New]by jszelenbaum on Jul 8, 09 8:59 PM
stuck in Friday night /15/ ; cannot get the title of the DVD -the movie titles are different than in my walkthrough so it is not The Sting but what is it????????????
HELP

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 6:59:27 PM PST

[Post New]by joker52 on Jul 11, 09 3:08 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Margie B (margie134), we now have a Dream Sleuth Walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog! And you can click on the following link to get to that page directly.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-sleuth-walkthrough/>Dream Sleuth Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming and best of luck!

bfgEuphrates
I am on Chapter 18 and can't get the briefcase numbers to open it. How do I decipher the numbers for the combination for the briefcase. Please help! Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 3:10:53 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,780 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 12, 09 6:10 AM
joker52 wrote:I am on Chapter 18 and can't get the briefcase numbers to open it. How do I decipher the numbers for the combination for the briefcase. Please help! Thanks in advance for any help.
Use the magnifying glass from your inventory and look at the shooting target that is on the left side of the room. Put it on the numbers on the left of the target to see 826. This is the combination for the lock on the briefcase.

Click on the briefcase for a closer view. Get the key you found in the notebook from your inventory and put it in the keyhole on the right of the briefcase.

Enter the combination 826 on the dial of the briefcase. Click on the dials to change the numbers.

Click on the square button that is on the left side of the combination dial and it will open the latch.
Good luck!

[Post New]by simoralu44 on Jul 13, 09 7:12 AM
Hi, I cannot pick the letter e that is in the optometrician cabinet! Always the red x appears and is the last letter!

pnk96722
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Jul 13, 09 9:57 PM
simoralu44 wrote:Hi, I cannot pick the letter e that is in the optometrician cabinet! Always the red x appears and is the last letter!

I have the same problem!! Maybe Margie or LizzieK will help us.

pnk96722
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Jul 13, 09 10:01 PM
mimi091254 wrote:I am stuck in the optomotrists office trying to pick up the letter "e" on the left side of the screen. All I get is an "x". Any suggestions?

I just found this posting and it worked great! Re:Chapter 8 - Optometrist
by taffy14 on Jul 13, 09 2:13 PM

You have to turn on the light so that the e comes out clearer and then you can pick it up. On the next one you have to turn the light off to pick up the triangle

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re: THE CAKE

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Aug 20, 09 6:16 AM
I AM NOT ABLE TO GET THE CORRECT SEQUENCE FOR DECORATING THE CAKE IN CHAPTER 11. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME?

[Post New]by lakraut on May 5, 10 8:33 PM
debperry wrote:I need help! In 16-2 I can't pick up the post with the tweezers. I have clicked and clicked. what am I doing wrong!

try the other tool next to the tweezers

Go to: