Demon Hunters Chronicles From Beyond

[Post New]by TDSEGS77 on May 31, 15 5:28 PM
I just bought this game and just a few minutes of doing this game I get as far as the light house the hint button won't work and I can't go anywhere else what's up with it

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Demon Hunters Chronicles From Beyond

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 31, 15 8:08 PM
Have you tried redownloading the game? There is a discussion further on in which the developer has solicited comments. Maybe you could get some help there. Also good old BF customer service might help. I haven't had the problems you are having, at least so far. Good luck. .................... And with this post I become an Angelfish!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Demon Hunters Chronicles From Beyond

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 1, 15 3:16 PM
Hi TDSEGS77,

I'm so sorry to hear that the hint button isn't working in this particular game. I know that I definitely like to use the hint button as well.

dollyflower is right. You are more than welcome to look through other threads to see if any other players have experienced the same issue. It is also recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, we ask that moving forward they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond- The Untold Story here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: