bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jane's Realty forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Jane's Realty forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jane's Realty players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jane's Realty forum

[Post New]by czysnips on Sep 12, 08 5:37 PM
I'm in "Magic Valley" Level 1. I didn't find any secrets to getting through... It's a bit of the luck of the draw as to what the game doles out to you for problems, how fast you can move your mouse, and getting the right elements in to help you. I started throwing up the little houses and when rent started flowing, I'd blow them up, save the money by not buying another lot, and reuse the lot for more expensive places. Also, get the garage built asap.

Edited on 09/12/2008 at 5:38:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Verena3000 on Sep 17, 08 6:18 AM
I've got the same problem! Don't know, what to do!

[Post New]by vixenish1 on Sep 17, 08 7:12 AM
hi i am having problems, i CAN NOT get past happy valley level 3! it seems impossible to get $70,000 any ideas how i can get past this?

[Post New]by Verena3000 on Sep 19, 08 6:28 AM
Have you managed Happy Valley level 2?
Everyone here stucks there! Can you tell us how you made it? Perhaps one of us can finish level 2 then and level 3,too. Then this person could help you!

[Post New]by yorkshiresrose on Sep 19, 08 7:39 AM
Hi to eveyone in the pond, I'm also stuck on happy valley 3, it seems impossible to get 70,000 once you've built the upgrades and the bank, the time runs out b4 i have chance to get more that 32,000, any help appreciated

Edited on 09/19/2008 at 7:39:30 AM PST

[Post New]by contessa08 on Sep 20, 08 12:38 PM
Have you managed level 1? Can you tell us how you made it?

[Post New]by Verena3000 on Sep 22, 08 1:42 PM
Sorry, I had the problems with Magic Valley, not Happy Valley!
Has anyone the same problems?

[Post New]by vixenish1 on Sep 23, 08 8:40 PM
Verena3000 wrote:Have you managed Happy Valley level 2?
Everyone here stucks there! Can you tell us how you made it? Perhaps one of us can finish level 2 then and level 3,too. Then this person could help you!

i found that the secret to level 2 is GIFT GIFT GIFT first to the most expensive house until that is upgraded, then the other house you have to upgrade. then all you have to do is gift enough to make sure your tenants do not move out and collect your rent. make sure you fix anything that breaks and keep roads cleared of downed trees. DO NOT buy any extra lots or utility upgrades as this will NOT help. hope i was able to help!

Re Build Mode and Design Mode?

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Sep 23, 08 10:09 PM
Can anyone explain to me what is the difference? Between the two modes of game play?

[Post New]by thomas123 on Sep 26, 08 10:50 AM
Very sad with this game! Not a good game at all!

Trixietrx
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Trixietrx on Sep 28, 08 6:58 PM
I got very frustrated with this game also. It's no fun to have to keep replaying levels due to being unable to get past them. It's hard to upgrade a house with more than one level, too.

[Post New]by candycane32 on Oct 23, 08 5:20 AM
help i can't finshed the level spend at least 2 hours a day

[Post New]by ssc1943 on Oct 26, 08 8:17 AM
Those having trouble with Happy Valley: go back to 4.1 and 4.2 - try to build as many houses as you can in 4.1 and in 4.2 try to get at least 2 $4000 houses and 1 $8000 house and a STORE. The store is necessary on 4.2 so you don't have to spend the money and time on the next level. As soon as you can, build the bank, that will let you work on more things and not think so much about rent. Don't worry about the gifts -- some of the houses will need to be re-rented but it's actually cheaper to re-rent than it is to keep "gifting". The $8000 house will eventually have a upgrade before the end of the timer.

I worked on 4.3 for days before I finally went back and redid 4.1 and 4.2 and then it was easier -- not easy but doable. I'm not working on the next one and it's going to be difficult, too.

i have problem with 3-1

[Post New]by ALKANDRA on Dec 1, 08 10:32 AM
hey everybody i have problem with green valey stage 1 i can't upgrate the house and the gift option is not working so i don't know what to do please can you help?

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 9:03 AM
I played the demo was ok , dinn't have any problems cool game..3

[Post New]by natty_66 on Aug 22, 12 11:22 PM
This game ia atrocious.
Delete it now.

Go to: