mouseclick2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

A word of caution!!

[Post New]by mouseclick2 on Jun 1, 15 2:24 AM
The game will not let you progress to the next chapter unless you achieve a certain amount of stars even though you have successfully finished each level. In other words don't rush into a purchase not knowing this important fact. From what I gather, you need to play each level to the optimum of 3 stars in order to play the next chapter. That being said, I was enjoying the game very much and was happy just being successful at each level and moving on. Only to find out the inability to move on to the next chapter without perfect play throughout each previous level.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:A word of caution!!

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 1, 15 7:33 AM
If attempting to move on to next chapter without all perfect scores, you will get a window telling you to go back to previous chapter for more stars. It will then show you all of that chapter so you can see which levels are missing stars. Click to replay one at a time. If you cannot get a perfect score, click on the donut in right lower corner and it will show you how to play a perfect game.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jun 1, 15 10:37 AM
I have never enjoyed games that make achieving a perfect score a requirement to progress further. I want to get perfect scores for my own pleasure not because it's a necessity.

Can you imagine if a TM game used that tactic? I mean most of the time in TM games you actually need to play the next few levels to get the upgrades required to achieve a perfect score on the lower levels.

The developers who make App style games for the PC/Mac should really take notes from all the great games that came before them and not alienate their potential customers with tiresome and unnecessary goals.

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Jun 1, 15 10:41 AM
I played about 5 minutes of this, I was only a couple of levels in and it told me I lost and would have to try again, but what I didn't notice is that you only have so many moves to complete it, and after reading what mouseclick2 said, im glad I didn't go and buy this.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jun 1, 15 11:47 AM
My, I will stick to candy crush
Where you can go on, only with one star at each level...

[Post New]by mansis2015 on Jun 6, 15 9:21 AM
I found that can play with arrow on keyboard and it works great for me

Go to: