acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Gold medals in HOP scenes in the "Extras" section?

[Post New]by acter on Jun 1, 15 3:10 AM
I'm not sure if there are supposed to be actual gold medals hidden in them or not -- can anyone give me a clue.

Re:Gold medals in HOP scenes in the "Extras" section?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jun 1, 15 4:00 PM
no gold medals , but if you get each one at 100% time wise the statue turns gold
you do have morphing objects in the HO's

Its the HO's that are in the extra play section where you get the gold statue or medal

[Post New]by mamapain on Jun 3, 15 10:53 AM
I'm having the same issue as acter and I got 100% on all of them and still no gold medals. There are also not any morphing objects in the hop's when you are playing in the "extra" section after you beat the game. So any other idea's how to get the gold medals in all the hop's in the "extra" section?

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jun 3, 15 11:09 PM
mamapain wrote:I'm having the same issue as acter and I got 100% on all of them and still no gold medals. There are also not any morphing objects in the hop's when you are playing in the "extra" section after you beat the game. So any other idea's how to get the gold medals in all the hop's in the "extra" section?

There are morphing objects in the hops in the extras. There is a little box on top right. If it is not lit up, then you did not get the morphing object during the main game play. You must search for it now. I didn't get one in main game because I did the match 3 to get that achievement. In the extras I was able to get it.

[Post New]by amethyst48 on Jun 26, 15 12:30 AM
Does anyone know how fast you need to do the HOP in the "extra" section to get a gold medal? I have 100% and got all morphing objects during regular game, but still no medals. I'm thinking it must be a timing issue, but I'm 30 secs or under.

Go to: