Wedding Readiness?

[Post New]by Kelloggs077 on Jun 1, 15 12:40 PM
I am confused, I have completed all chapters in all 5 countries and I have bought everything there is for the wedding at the store, but I am only at 81% wedding readiness. I don't have the Collector's Edition game, so I'm wondering, how am I supposed to get to 100% readiness?

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Wedding Readiness?

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Jun 7, 15 12:48 AM
You most likely need to get Gold on most levels and the ribbons too...the ribbons are given when you get all the flowers/plants correct on the levels... this is a tough gamed..I'm wondering if you have played Gardens Inc: from rakes to riches and also Gardens Inc 2: the road to fame??...another great place to get everything right is on YouTube...just type in Gardens Inc From Rakes to Riches and the Chapter or level you want to watch...and then the same for Gardens 2...this has given me GREAT help...I, too started with Gardens Inc 3 and I'm SO happy I found the other two games...good luck, you will be fine and ready to get married,,, I hope this helps... Debbie

smilindeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Wedding Readiness?

[Post New]by smilindeb on Jun 13, 15 1:10 PM
I know what you mean. I'm actually using the collectors edition, have all but one gold win and more than 70% ribbons and can't get the last $15000 for the last item to complete the wedding. Love this game with a passion but very frustrated right now.

Go to: