Rbnhall6
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

underground

[Post New]by Rbnhall6 on Jun 1, 15 5:00 PM
I'm going to cry! I can't find the firewood, and that machine with 2 empty slots on it's sides is making me crazy! The hint tells me to push that button, but it only spins around and around. I don't know what I need for it. I've ran all over trying to find something I've missed, but the hint just keeps taking me there. Help me please. I can hardly see through the tears. Lol.

Re:underground

[Post New]by cupcake24 on Jun 2, 15 6:41 PM
it's the four gold pieces that goes in those slots.... I am also looking for the fire wood it's driving me nuts

Rbnhall6
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Rbnhall6 on Jun 4, 15 6:21 PM
THANK YOU CUPCAKE! I fixed the machine. Yeah. I still haven't found the wood, but if I do I'll post it here.

Rbnhall6
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Rbnhall6 on Jun 4, 15 6:31 PM
I found the firewood. In the room where you can see the old woman in the back, on the upper right is where you put the circle you got from the machine. The wood is in there. Hope this helps.

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Jul 2, 15 10:30 AM
I know that no one is likely to see this as this forum is not very current but I would love it if someone could tell me where to find the gold that goes into that spinning thing. I'm stymied in the game! Thanks

[Post New]by piggies3 on Jul 4, 15 3:42 PM
Glad someone else is playing this game! At least trying to. I haven't been able to get past the square in the wall that you're supposed to break through. Can't find the wood either....frustrated! I was really enjoying playing. Also,there appears to be no walkthrough available. HELP

Go to: