Level 20

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Jun 2, 15 8:59 AM
I can't seem to get the sequence right to even get a silver on this level, any help would be appreciated. I have maintained gold on all the other levels so far.

Edited on 06/02/2015 at 9:00:44 AM PST

bowlmn
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Level 20

[Post New]by bowlmn on Jun 6, 15 12:21 PM
Here is a strategy I used to get Gold. Build a house for second worker.
Build lv 2 mill ASAP, and fix alter. Alter allows for both Time freeze, and fast workers.
click as available. Collect wheat while placing sun over mushrooms at bottom and right of screen. Also, upgrade house. Buy 1 warrior and build portal. Attack enemy,(use sun warrior), and start destroying first lair. Chop wood as needed.and build bridge. Have second warrior available and attack enemy as sun and rain warrior. Destroy second and 3rd liars when you can. Build forge to level 2 and collect gold. Collect mushrooms and collect gold, then give mushrooms to alchemist, whom you should have already talked to.

Note: Each lair may have to be destroyed in 2 tries each. Enemy comes out before fully being destroyed.

Remember to have 3 wood ready after building bridge to build/upgrade forge. And to use the freeze/run fast when available. Good luck.

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Jun 7, 15 5:19 AM
Thank you for your help!

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Jun 7, 15 6:57 AM
Thank you for your help!

Go to: