Wow

Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Wow

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jun 2, 15 10:16 AM
I was able to get the greed done but for the life of me I can't put together the projector.M y husband even tried without making any headway. It's possibility a great game just can't understand the language or the translation. Maybe next time put it in English.

Re:Wow

[Post New]by fullyassembled on Jun 2, 15 10:33 AM
If I recall correctly, the oil slide (turn the projector and put it on the back) and the projector slide (round object) and the screwdriver were the only items that came out of the inventory. The remainder of the pieces were found in the scene where you put the projector together.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 06/02/2015 at 10:34:50 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 3, 15 6:43 PM
I've been trying to get the second handle on as that's the only thing I've got left. I put the glue in the holes, but no matter where I put the handle it won't go in. Any ideas?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 3, 15 7:50 PM
I think you have to touch both Holes with the Glue before you can attach the Handle.

I just restarted & played long enough to put the Projector together. You have to touch both holes with the glue covered brush or you can't attach the handle.

HTH

Edited on 06/03/2015 at 8:23:52 PM PST

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Jun 3, 15 10:20 PM
you have to rotate the table around > look at the arrows under the projector

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jun 4, 15 9:04 AM
All the tips given before my post should be all you need to complete this puzzle. If you ever do come back, OP.

Go to: