Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Receipe

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jun 2, 15 11:18 AM
How do you pour the flask into the bowl?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Receipe

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 2, 15 6:13 PM
I remember, trying to pour something into the bowl & couldn't get it to work until I put the bowl over the fire.

HTH

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jun 3, 15 12:08 AM
You also need the sieve at some stage which is right at the top right of the screen and not easy to see.

Linda

mas49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mas49 on Jun 3, 15 2:20 AM
how do you move the sieve

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 3, 15 6:44 PM
Just click on the sieve and it should let you move it. Try on the body of it, not its handle.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 3, 15 9:16 PM
I got the sieve from the top right corner or the cabinet then placed it on the jar to strain the liquid then poured some crystals through the sieve. Once I had poured everything through the sieve, it came off by itself.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jun 3, 15 11:23 PM
Yes, the sieve will work just fine as long as the other steps have been completed. That was my initial problem as I had missed something else along the way.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 4, 15 9:10 PM
I got the sieve on top of the jar with the pink liquid, put in the yellow powder, but can't get the bowl off the heat to add to the pink jar.

I'm using all my demo time just on this one task

What am I doing wrong?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 5, 15 10:36 AM
BarbaraFish wrote:I got the sieve on top of the jar with the pink liquid, put in the yellow powder, but can't get the bowl off the heat to add to the pink jar.

I'm using all my demo time just on this one task

What am I doing wrong?

I think that you missed a step.

Did put the Blue Powder in the Beaker then empty the Beaker into the Bowl on the fire???

If not, when you try to pick up the bowl, you are told, "Look a the recipe again.

HTH

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 5, 15 4:09 PM
Thanks that worked, but on my system the powder looked purple.

Dawgobert
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dawgobert on Jul 5, 15 3:31 AM
After having put the bowl on the lit fire and the sieve on top of the poison jar, I found myself stuck. Found out that what I was missing was a scoop full of the powder stuff above the skull on the shelf. Once I added that to the fire mixture, I easily could complete the rest of the steps.

Go to: