The frozen angles statues in concert hall way are not moving

[Post New]by almudhaf on Jun 2, 15 10:49 PM
I can't use my torch on the frozen angel statues in concert hall way. They neither move nor anything happens when I coick on them. I believe there is a tech problem in my own game, please help!

Thanx

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:The frozen angles statues in concert hall way are not moving

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 3, 15 1:33 PM
Hi almudhaf,

I haven't reached this part of the game, so I'm unsure of whether or not this is a tech issue. If you'd like, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

In case there's a workaround for this, I'll leave this thread open. However, do know that any tech issues for the game should be posted in the following thread, moving forward:

Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience and I hope you're able to enjoy the rest of the game.

bfgWaimea

Malekitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:The frozen angles statues in concert hall way are not moving

[Post New]by Malekitty on Jun 15, 15 9:43 AM
Hi almudhaf

Are you playing the iPad version of the game? I had a similar issue as yours too. It is definitely a glitch, a gamestoppIng one. The only way to continue is to create a new Profile and start playing from the beginning, all over again. The next time when you get to the same location, try very hard to NOT click on the ice statues to activate them. Go towards the left to the skating rink and complete the puzzles there. After you get the flamethrower, then come back to the ice statues to activate them.

I managed to do this the first time I restarted the game. On my second re-play, I accidentally activated the ice statues from near the christmas tree. (I don't know how that happened but I saw the video clip of the statues coming alive and go into "possessed mode".) Fortunately the glitch did not occur this time round.

If you are playing the iPad version, did you encounter the issue of not being able the activate hotspots by dragging inventory over them? I had to perform the extra action of tapping the iPad screen while holding the inventory item over the hotspot in order to activate it. This was really annoying in the the game and got worse in the Bonus Chapter. And two of the video clips in the Bonus Chapters had their dialogue cut off before the characters finished speaking.

If you persist, and manage to get to the Bonus Chapter, you will encounter some images of the past 3 prequels of the series in some special puzzles. Great, if you like the series.

For me, the screen tapping issue was a little too much. What kept me from asking for a refund was:
(1) homages to the prequels, as mentioned
(2) the strategy guide had walkthroughs of the interactive HO scenes

Go to: