Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

really stuck near beginning

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jun 4, 15 6:53 PM
I need: something to break window to get stone seal, piece for paining, to kill the mandragora, and the second book in study.
I have inventory: 1/3 paper, 4/5 letter, 2 stone seals, music sheet, 2 piano keys, and jewelry box can't open yet.
Hint just points me at areas of things to do but nothing to do them with. Any advice helpful, having a major senior moment. Thanks!
The game isn't fun enough to justify buying the strategy guide.

celtic29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:really stuck near beginning

[Post New]by celtic29 on Jun 5, 15 12:12 PM
Not really....As I played, the first chapter seems to be designed for easily passing. But the rest of other chapters are challenging.

Well, if you've got 2 piano keys and 1 sheet, go to piano room and put all things on the piano to open a puzzle. You also can find one book in piano room.

And somehow i think SE without SG is another selling strategy from BFG. For some people, SG needs to be involved in this game but since it's not CE, we need to solve all things by ourselves or limited Hint, or...ask fishers here. What can we expect for? Try to be a detective to face all challenges! That's what I found the fun part the game presents.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:really stuck near beginning, piano room?

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jun 5, 15 1:23 PM
I don't have the piano room, where is it?
I have: Anthony's Maison, Study Room, Riviere de Larbe Vert, Residen'ts House, Middle of the River, and the Port. Doesn't seem to be any arrows to a piano room.

I kept searching diligently and finally the game pointer showed it was to the right in the resident's house, not the first house game started in. Cursor has to be in a very particular spot before it showed up.

Edited on 06/10/2015 at 12:42:02 AM PST

celtic29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:really stuck near beginning

[Post New]by celtic29 on Jul 21, 15 12:41 AM
Hi, piano room should be on the right side of Resident's house...I hope it's not hard for you to find it~~

Go to: