ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Where is the :hint" button?

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jun 24, 09 4:28 PM
Don't know if I'm blind or what???? I just can't find the hint button anywhere on the screen. I clicked on the chest, thinking it might be there, but it just opens up with nothing inside. Its not like this is the first HOG I've ever played, but I am really confused.....does my age factor into this? LOL

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

Re:Where is the :hint" button?

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Jun 24, 09 4:30 PM
Click on a diamond...I think.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Where is the :hint" button?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 24, 09 4:58 PM
ValerieG wrote:Don't know if I'm blind or what???? I just can't find the hint button anywhere on the screen. I clicked on the chest, thinking it might be there, but it just opens up with nothing inside. Its not like this is the first HOG I've ever played, but I am really confused.....does my age factor into this? LOL
You get the hint button in the first scene at the train station. It is on your list of things to find as a Compass. When you find it, it will go into the upper left corner. It is round, red with a black stripe and 3 white X's on it. It has to charge up each time you use it. After you find it in the first scene of the game, then it will be in the upper left corner in all the other hidden object scenes.
Good luck!

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Where is the :hint" button?

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jun 24, 09 5:35 PM
Thanks, that helps!

Go to: