Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 5, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/05/2015 at 7:06:25 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 5, 15 7:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Jun 5, 15 12:24 PM
Error access violation. Deleted and redownloaded. Same message. I have windows 7. Just got it.

[Post New]by LynnMelton on Sep 13, 15 11:05 AM
I have downloaded and tried to play .. Error message won't allow game to open. I uninstalled and redownloaded and installed. Same issue came up. I just got the game this summer and never got to play it. Help

[Post New]by LynnMelton on Sep 13, 15 11:07 AM
See previous post. I bought it using Windows 7 the first time and with windows 10 the second time. obviously PC

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 15 11:18 AM
Hi lkbambi and LynnMelton,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this particular game with error messages appearing and the game not opening.

lkbambi, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints regarding that particular error message:

Access Violation

LynnMelton,
in regards to the game not opening up, please look at the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues and error messages are still appearing, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: