Edited on 06/05/2015 at 7:07:03 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 5, 15 7:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jun 5, 15 9:20 AM
Hello friends! Just finished with the SE demo on this game and find it to be a much better SE than a CE. As I said in my review of the CE version: "Graphics are the same as all the others and are quite clear, with nice colors. Game play was very good, no problems during the demo. Voice overs are nice and appropriate for the character. I especially like the voice of the "fate," very well done. Music was nice and moved with whatever was happening in the scene at the time. I like traveling through portals to other locations, so you don't get bored backtracking to the same areas all the time.

SG is the usual and is easy to follow if you need it. I use it only to make sure I found all of the collectibles. Jump map was very generic and needed actual pictures of the locations with the names to properly identify where you were going. HOPs are the usual interactive lists with nothing extra. Time to upgrade a bit on this one. They are clear and clean and items are not difficult to find. Puzzles are very simple. I do like the block puzzles, e.g., move the pieces to form a picture, but I'm also a big jigsaw puzzle person. Some of the others took a little time to complete, but are not difficult."

I have all of the others in this series and like them all, but not all are CE versions either. The game flowed well, and I liked the story line. Demo was extremely short, but did draw me into the story. I still don't feel this game is CE worthy, but as I said, it does make a very nice SE. I believe this will appeal to all levels of players. I sometimes change my mind about a game when I demo the SE version, but rarely go back and purchase the CE instead. Yes, I am adding the SE version to my collection.

As always, try it for yourself and see what you think. We all have different tastes in games and you may find this one to be exactly what you are looking for. It is a nice game and one I think most all players would like in one form or another. Thanks for the reviews.

spiritblue
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by spiritblue on Jun 17, 15 9:53 PM
I finished the game whole of it. I noticed it is really easy to find everything. But Still more of Haunted Legends, because the little man still come back again, will next new game. No problem with the game.

Graphic are great and same.

There are lot of Haunted Legends and also new game soon. I hope so I will play again. No bored. Really enjoyed and fun with game.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Sep 30, 15 3:40 PM
I just completed this fun little game, the graphics, sound jump map game flow were just fine and I am glad I added this to my Fig Fish Game Collection (there are several hundred
If you are looking for a relaxing and moderately easy game to wind down, then I recommend this one and that terrible little gnome promises to return :/

I played this on a new desktop running factory installed Windows 10 with no trouble

Go to: