gummy drop New Orleans lv 16

[Post New]by chelzby on Jun 5, 15 4:23 AM
can someone please help me, i have been stuck on lv 16 in new Orleans for days now, i have worked out the only way to do it is to get a gummy drop but finding this impossible please please help, has anyone done this lv ?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:gummy drop New Orleans lv 16

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 5, 15 3:37 PM
Hi chelzby,

It looks like much of the challenge with this level is due to the walls that are on either side of the souvenirs as well as the locked gummies below them. Not to worry, you can still create horizontal and vertical Line Leapers by creating matches of 4 even if these go over the walls. The same goes for Combos and Lightning Blasts. Since you only have 30 moves to unlock those gummies and earn enough points, I found that the most efficient method was to created Line Leapers and Combos to combine with Lightning Blasts.

I hope this helps with getting through this level and that you enjoy the rest of the game.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Kirre2 on Jun 6, 15 2:34 AM
But the walls are closed at the bottom, the souvenirs can't get passed them, except for the ones in the middle?

Edited on 06/06/2015 at 6:08:49 AM PST

[Post New]by susieq50 on Jun 6, 15 4:55 PM
I also have been stuck on New Orleans level 16 There is no way for the souvenirs to pass down the maze with the walls on each side and down at the bottom the level is blocked and won't allow me to Winn . This is annoying I have been stuck on this level for a while. PLEASE HELP! Your suggestion would be appreciated.

[Post New]by KakRoss on Jun 6, 15 5:41 PM
I too am very stuck. Haven't been thus stick since Tokyo I think.. I've tried buying lightening boosts, 4 gummy lines, etc. Thres hot to he a way. Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 6, 15 7:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

As mentioned in my previous post, you first need to unlock the chained gummies that are directly below the souvenirs. Even though there are walls on both sides of the chained gummies, you can still match those chained gummies with gummies of the same color on either side of the wall. Once you do this, the chained gummies will break, allowing the souvenirs to move down the middle. You can also break the chained gummies by creating Lightning Blasts and and using those with either regular gummies or Line Blast/Combo gummies.

The walls do not block the bottom of the center column of the board, because that is where the souvenirs drop down. If the souvenirs are appearing anywhere other than the center column of the board or if the bottom of that center column is blocked with a wall, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a screenshot so that we can let the developers know.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by borgqueen1of9 on Jun 7, 15 7:58 PM
Stuck on the same level the most amount of souvenirs I have gotten is two. I'm ready to delete the game.

do you have any how to play gummy drop New Orleans lv 16?

[Post New]by geezjalil on Jun 8, 15 5:24 AM
Any video to help?

[Post New]by susieq50 on Jun 8, 15 8:29 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi chelzby,

It looks like much of the challenge with this level is due to the walls that are on either side of the souvenirs as well as the locked gummies below them. Not to worry, you can still create horizontal and vertical Line Leapers by creating matches of 4 even if these go over the walls. The same goes for Combos and Lightning Blasts. Since you only have 30 moves to unlock those gummies and earn enough points, I found that the most efficient method was to created Line Leapers and Combos to combine with Lightning Blasts.

I hope this helps with getting through this level and that you enjoy the rest of the game.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by c456649 on Jun 9, 15 1:01 AM
Hi, I'm stuck too. I don't know how to post a screen shot off my tablet. Essentially the middle column is lines to the top and no gaps on the way down. The souvenirs are mostly outside that column with no way to move them in.

[Post New]by Spracklenc1995 on Jun 9, 15 3:10 AM
I'm stuck here too now! The souvenirs on the outside are blocked by the walls.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 9, 15 7:22 AM
Hi c456649 and Spracklenc1995,

Thanks for letting us know that the souvenirs are appearing outside the center column. We'll definitely let the developer know about this issue. In the meantime, it would be great if you could write in to our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address linked to your game as well as a screenshot. If you don't know how to take a screenshot, our Reps can definitely help with this. We want to make sure that you're able to get past this level and that this level is playable for everyone else moving forward.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by KakRoss on Jun 9, 15 11:00 AM
Unable to attach screen print when seeking Tech Support. Souvenirs aren't falling in center column. The only get to column to right or left of Center, thus are blocked. If this is truly a tech error I need to regain the 1000 coins I lost trying to get around something that can't be navigated.

[Post New]by borgqueen1of9 on Jun 9, 15 9:56 PM
[b]exactly
KakRoss wrote:Unable to attach screen print when seeking Tech Support. Souvenirs aren't falling in center column. The only get to column to right or left of Center, thus are blocked. If this is truly a tech error I need to regain the 1000 coins I lost trying to get around something that can't be navigated.

[Post New]by syrup_76 on Jun 10, 15 6:54 AM
I'VE CRACKED IT (at last)
You need a boost like the waterfall one, and use that in the centre column on your first move. The sovereigns will all fall down the centre column, leaving you just to get the points. Hope this helps ?

[Post New]by Kirre2 on Jun 10, 15 8:08 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! At last I can move on! Thank you!

[Post New]by NicciNic on Jun 10, 15 12:12 PM
You are the BEST thank you sooooo much.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 10, 15 2:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

We wanted to thank everyone who's let us know about the issue with the souvenirs dropping down other columns instead of the center one. We were able to bring this to the developers, who have confirmed the issue and are working on a solution as we speak.

In the meantime, we do have a workaround that may help with the completion of this level. Before you do anything else in this level, make sure to break the topmost chained gummy in the center column. If you make sure that this is your first move for this level, then the souvenirs will only appear in the center column. This will allow them to eventually drop off the bottom of the gameboard.

If that doesn't work or if there's still any trouble with this game, please Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to your game. Our Reps will be glad to help with getting you through this level.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by borgqueen1of9 on Jun 10, 15 9:10 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

[Post New]by Spracklenc1995 on Jun 11, 15 9:11 AM
That still doesn't work

Go to: