pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Great game-annoying star bursts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 24, 09 7:49 PM
I love this series of games. Very nice graphics, game play and terrific history and information woven throughout. But, those star bursts after every find are the most annoying things!! they are only on screen about 3 seconds but they block your view of the game and prevent looking or clicking on anything they cover up. Sometimes items are close together but in any case, those bursts take away from the game and are a jolt each time you find a hidden object. Nice and long which is a huge plus.

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

Re:Great game-annoying star bursts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jun 24, 09 7:55 PM
I agree with you 1000%!
I didn't like the stars at all when I clicked on an object.
Other than that? A very good game.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Great game-annoying star bursts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 21, 09 7:57 PM
pysanky13 wrote:I love this series of games. Very nice graphics, game play and terrific history and information woven throughout. But, those star bursts after every find are the most annoying things!! they are only on screen about 3 seconds but they block your view of the game and prevent looking or clicking on anything they cover up. Sometimes items are close together but in any case, those bursts take away from the game and are a jolt each time you find a hidden object. Nice and long which is a huge plus.
I agree with you 1000000% but it it's actually 1 second.

Edited on 07/22/2009 at 6:55:11 PM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Great game-annoying star bursts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 21, 09 8:00 PM
Liked the game; hated the star bursts.

Go to: