fenkef
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire

[Post New]by fenkef on Jun 24, 09 9:25 PM
In G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire, you are a ghost hunter asked to determine the cause of the haunting at the Spear's Renaissance Faire park.

The Spear family has recently undergone personal tragedy and a surprising park ownership take-over. The rumor of a vengeful ghost that has damaged attractions, vandalized shops and perpetrated other disturbing events has driven away the park patrons. Many of the vendors have abandoned their shops and the remaining vendors fear the park will close if the situation is not resolved soon. Your task is to inspect the park to determine if this is indeed ghostly activity or just a cruel and disastrous hoax. Either way, it is up to you to find out who is behind the haunting at the Renaissance Faire
I just finished beta testing this game and it is awesome. It is one of those inventory type hidden object games. I do know what they are called but definately can't wait it to come out. It is kind of like mystery case files.

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

Re:G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jun 24, 09 9:41 PM
Thank you for your report about this game!!
I can't wait!!!
I hope will have it for us!!

Welcome to the pond! It's good to have you here.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 24, 09 10:37 PM
Just beta tested it. I LOVE this game! Reminds me of RTR.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 25, 09 6:43 AM
Scotcat, good morning. I understand this is the sequel to Ghost The hunting of Margrave Manor. I did not find that game very interesting. Is it like the first, just looking for objects, or is there something else, like a story?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 25, 09 7:14 AM
The "sequel" is not all that much like the first one. I like it much better.

seafood_chef
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by seafood_chef on Jun 26, 09 7:41 AM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game. Much better than the first and really well done. Gives me a break from Enlightenus where I just feel like I'm walking around aimlessly. No fun. Guess I'll have to check out a walk-through. I don't like to do that either. Diner Dash Detective is a straight forward HOG but I love those still. Seems like alot of good games are on the horizon!

G'day all...

[Post New]by robingator on Jun 27, 09 9:29 PM
Where can I download this game?
Thanks!

johndaytrader
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by johndaytrader on Jun 27, 09 9:56 PM
The sequel is much better that the original. The original was an average "junk pile" hidden object game. This Ghost makes you think. You have a choice to figure the directions out on your own or get directions. The hint system is fun and plentiful and the story is engrossing.

The game is still in Beta so I don't think you can download it anywhere, but it is a great game and should certainly be looked at when it does come out.

Joie

[Post New]by dancingranni2007 on Jul 1, 09 10:49 AM
WILL BE GETTING THIS GAME SOON?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 1, 09 11:18 AM
Much better than the first? We are in for a real treat!!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 1, 09 1:29 PM
How long do you think it will be?

mystery39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mystery39 on Jul 2, 09 2:48 AM
Bought this game today and finished it but it said at the end 53 of 68 areas completed?
Where are the other areas?

[Post New]by tappy49 on Jul 15, 09 8:03 PM
Euskalduna wrote:Scotcat, good morning. I understand this is the sequel to Ghost The hunting of Margrave Manor. I did not find that game very interesting. Is it like the first, just looking for objects, or is there something else, like a story?

How about the sequel of Ghost Hunters: The haunting of Majesty Manor. You were on the right track, but mixed up about three different games in your title.

Edited on 07/15/2009 at 8:05:24 PM PST

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 28, 09 6:03 PM
I just finished this game and I liked it. It's one of the best kind of HOGS out there--it's a blend of hidden object with puzzles because you have to figure out where to use some of the objects you find. I these kinds of games!!

I give this one

[Post New]by Shinosuke on Aug 5, 09 11:43 PM
Just played this game and not terribly impressed as I completed the entire game in about 1 hour 20 min. What happened to Hidden Object games that could keep you entertained for at least 10 - 12 hours? Keep bringing games of quality like the Return to Ravenhearst, Madam Fate or Azada and I'll keep buying my credits month after month.
Also another strange thing about this one is that the credits listed voice actors, but not once did I hear any spoken dialogue (yes, the setting was on).

[Post New]by Shinosuke on Aug 5, 09 11:48 PM
Oh and Mystery39--the 53 out of 68 refers to the number of "hint" fairies that you found throughout the game rather than locations. If you are a completionist, you can go back and enter the places that say "Area complete" and look for the missing fairies.

Edited on 08/07/2009 at 10:06:37 AM PST

Go to: