Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by dlsed on Jan 23, 16 2:39 PM
Della 295587 said>>>>>>>>>>>"". I had already got a bunch b4 I found that out and now have all 4 new pets. I just kept doing all the side quests til I had accumulated over 300.

I've heard a lot of negative posts about this latest update, but I am really enjoying it. I was getting bored with just going from one HOS to another, but now I have a new purpose with all the new side quests.

Della, i got thru the 1st 50 keys, opened the portal; but didn't see any new pet (s).. do i need to keep going?? And, do you have to go through that portal to get the pets? (i ask that thinking about players not into the dark tower........they can never get that.......so losing that inventory is a pretty big deal for them!! As for going thru all those side quests.........didn't you worry about exhausting your inventory??? Thx.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 23, 16 2:47 PM
dlsed:

The pets are in the Ghostly Chest at the Dark Portal. You would have to open the chest multiple times to get all of the pets.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 4:54 PM
dlsed wrote:Della 295587 said>>>>>>>>>>>"". I had already got a bunch b4 I found that out and now have all 4 new pets. I just kept doing all the side quests til I had accumulated over 300.

I've heard a lot of negative posts about this latest update, but I am really enjoying it. I was getting bored with just going from one HOS to another, but now I have a new purpose with all the new side quests.

Della, i got thru the 1st 50 keys, opened the portal; but didn't see any new pet (s).. do i need to keep going?? And, do you have to go through that portal to get the pets? (i ask that thinking about players not into the dark tower........they can never get that.......so losing that inventory is a pretty big deal for them!! As for going thru all those side quests.........didn't you worry about exhausting your inventory??? Thx.

Not really, I have been playing this game for a long time now. I figured out a while back that Trina was depleting a lot of things so I left her alone. I just played for months not doing anything but going thru the HOS and amassing items thru HOS, etc. Just went from HOS to HOS, just doing it all day, lol. When the update came out, I just kept going from one side quest to another day after day, then realized I had over 350 Destiny Keys, even tho I didn't know what they were for. Then someone posted that you could get these "new" pets, and I went for it. During this time, I still gifted on a regular basis, but I never let any item get below 20. I still have a lot of inventory, maybe not as much as I'd like right now, but ok. I can still gift my friends without depleting my inventory too much.

The one thing I've found with this new update is that when you need something and it comes up with the "find" link, when you go to that place you will actually get it, and before, earlier in the game, you wouldn't get it. I give the developers a kuddos for this improvement!

I still think this latest update is great! I think you just have to know how to use it. I have found that I am receiving items that are new to us. Each time I get an item, I now go into search mode and find that most items I am receiving, I have not received before, so am getting a lot of new items that I think will be useful later on.

So I think we are on the brink of a whole new gaming experience, just be patient, all. Happy Gaming All!

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 5:20 PM
dlsed wrote:Della 295587 said>>>>>>>>>>>"". I had already got a bunch b4 I found that out and now have all 4 new pets. I just kept doing all the side quests til I had accumulated over 300.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 5:25 PM

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 5:35 PM
Della295587 wrote:

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 5:39 PM
The forum wont let met post back, I get a message that I cant post back so soon. I dont know what this is, so please be patient. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I don't even know if you will get this message, but if you do, know that I will let you know something as soon as I can.

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Jan 23, 16 6:16 PM
Della, thank you for your concise post back on the update/inventory. As someone else posted, I'm gathering i need to continue collecting the 50 destiny keys, and go to the chest and craft it. At this point, do i understand this correctly that a pet will eventually pop out? Upon the crafting of my 2nd chest, i've noticed that the 'exceptional food' has unlocked itself in the crafting menu..........and it can be crafted with 50 destiny keys. i'm wondering if any hos's will start giving out 'exceptional food' as they do with the other foods??
So let me play devil's advocate just a bit......(as i also have an additional game going; and that is a level 42 status)......for any player not yet at level 61 and able to get into dark tower.......this whole issue of update is useless, correct? However, those games continue to suffer a loss of inventory......would that be correct?? If so, i'm thinking Della, for those players, this isn't the best of updates!! Anyhow, thank you so much for your time,
and happy hunting in the castle and elsewhere!!
DLSED./Sparty & Sparty2

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jan 23, 16 7:28 PM
dlsed wrote:Della, thank you for your concise post back on the update/inventory. As someone else posted, I'm gathering i need to continue collecting the 50 destiny keys, and go to the chest and craft it. At this point, do i understand this correctly that a pet will eventually pop out? Upon the crafting of my 2nd chest, i've noticed that the 'exceptional food' has unlocked itself in the crafting menu..........and it can be crafted with 50 destiny keys. i'm wondering if any hos's will start giving out 'exceptional food' as they do with the other foods??
So let me play devil's advocate just a bit......(as i also have an additional game going; and that is a level 42 status)......for any player not yet at level 61 and able to get into dark tower.......this whole issue of update is useless, correct? However, those games continue to suffer a loss of inventory......would that be correct?? If so, i'm thinking Della, for those players, this isn't the best of updates!! Anyhow, thank you so much for your time,
and happy hunting in the castle and elsewhere!!
DLSED./Sparty & Sparty2

As far as i know, I just kept gathering the Destiny Keys. When I went to the chest, I was able to give them up to get the special pets. Of course at that time I had over 300 Destiny Keys, which allowed me to get all of the new 4 pets, and one piece of the new pet food (I forget what it is called unless it is something like an extra special food, lol) Anyway, I have them, and If I can help you further, please let me know. Sometimes, we just stumble onto these new thingies, lol. Great Gaming!

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Jan 24, 16 3:41 AM
Hi everyone, I am playing on a pc and kindle, I'm on level 69 on the kindle but can't move on yet as I am waiting for a new update, I got the update on my pc last week but am only on level 29 so the game is still slow to play, lots of waiting for hos to time out so I can move on plus I'm having to do the same games 3 times as each side quest is for the same thing, ( the items from the figure head on the boat in mirror lake ) so it's pretty boring.
Hope the kindle updates soon so I can continue on with my game, I reached level 69 pretty quickly after the last update so seem to have waited forever for this new one to come round, got really excited when the pc updated last week thinking I could move to level 70 soon on the kindle version but nothing yet ? xx

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Jan 24, 16 4:44 AM
What has happened to the tournaments, I thought I was just missing them even though I play different times during the day and night but a couple of weeks ago I wrote down the top ten winners and it has not changed any. Am I missing something or what.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 24, 16 4:45 AM
robinrad wrote:What has happened to the tournaments, I thought I was just missing them even though I play different times during the day and night but a couple of weeks ago I wrote down the top ten winners and it has not changed any. Am I missing something or what.

The tournaments have been suspended for a while now because of glitches and we don't know when they will be back.

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Jan 24, 16 5:12 AM
What is the Energy Search Quest? And how do you finish it? Help!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 24, 16 7:39 AM
Wow, I came on the forum intending to ask if anyone knew where to get the unique stamps-needed desperately. But after reading the posts I figure I'm going to need a LOT of inventory anyway so might as well just keep doing HOS.

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Jan 24, 16 12:38 PM
Thanks Jackie34918

[Post New]by KathiB77 on Jan 24, 16 1:18 PM
Would love some friends my friend code is: a614075. Please add me and I will do the same.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 24, 16 1:54 PM
billnsfan wrote:What is the Energy Search Quest? And how do you finish it? Help!

We are all stuck with this task to complete. We can't finish it until the next update.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 24, 16 1:57 PM
KathiB77 wrote:Would love some friends my friend code is: a614075. Please add me and I will do the same.

Welcome to the forum. Copy and paste the link below in your browser to find friends for your platform. You can invite friends and you should start with the last page and work your way up as these are the most recent requests. You will also find some helpful links and tips for the game. Good luck!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

[Post New]by Bkinder on Jan 24, 16 2:10 PM
I keep earning golden keys from Trinia, how do I use them?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 24, 16 2:18 PM
Bkinder wrote:I keep earning golden keys from Trinia, how do I use them?

They are used to open slots in your private rooms.

Go to: