Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by mrswopcopusa on Apr 11, 16 3:48 PM
I am having the same problem! I am Ms Pennie PC player # 303925 at level 59. Janet # 468044 has "taken over" at level 71. On the social page She shows up in my new requests and I did not send her one. My friends show up but her inventory is there. MISSING my game! Sent Customer service request on 4/9 but no luck yet.

[Post New]by BoxerIsis on Apr 11, 16 4:16 PM
What is going one with the Spring room scene? I have been playing in each of my friends rooms now all the sudden 90% of my friends are gone and I cant get to their rooms to play. I am loosing not only precious time but also valuable items by not being able to play the rooms. Please fix this now.

I am playing the PC version. All updates installed.

owlgirl61
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Spring Fairy Not Responding

[Post New]by owlgirl61 on Apr 12, 16 4:57 AM
I have completed the latest task, but the fairy won't give up her gifts.
I have reinstalled the game but to no avail.

Help please?

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

how do I fix this

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 12, 16 8:49 AM
Every time I hit ok to download i get kicked out to the desktop and get a 900 error message why is this happening. I want to play this one but cant get in, Any help is appreciated and thank you for it

dreamfantasy
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

daily quest problem by fairy

[Post New]by dreamfantasy on Apr 13, 16 12:19 AM
Hi,
since today morning I have a problem with the daily quests by the fairy -
I have collected all items, clicked ok - I saw a button "ok" - but if I click this - nothing happend - I can give her anything, I not get my gifts and not new quests from fairy

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Apr 13, 16 5:25 AM
My market master will not move it is froze.

My new spring terrace room acts like a regular hos and I can keep doing it and it is driving me nuts knowing that once I have maxed out the time it will take an hour to reopen it

I also have a black moment with some of the friends in their rooms

friends are missing or move in the scroll

No blimp yet the pack cargo is there, then opposite there is a blimp yet no pack stuff is there, hasn't been doing it lately tho

I froze the spring fairy, my fault I closed the game since I didn't want to lose the chocolate and candy so when I came back in I got the cake instead even tho, it said she was complete so she froze but she returned to normal since the new daily quest started

Edited on 04/13/2016 at 1:08:37 PM PST

how do I fix this

[Post New]by tinylittlefish on Apr 13, 16 5:26 AM
Hello, just new to the forum

I am having the same problem as dogpenny

dogpenny wrote:Every time I hit ok to download i get kicked out to the desktop and get a 900 error message why is this happening. I want to play this one but cant get in, Any help is appreciated and thank you for it

I have tried manual updates, checked that pc system is ok and up-to-date etc...but still can't access the game.

Any suggestions?

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Apr 13, 16 1:11 PM
Happy to report I removed my 2nd game showing up and deleted my 1st game and down loaded again and my market master is moving again and every ones sparkles at once, now maybe for some new friends

[Post New]by gamersusan51 on Apr 14, 16 12:49 AM
Hi
I am on PC and my ID is 61021

I just want to know if some of my tasks are stuck, every time I have to send the Airship, one of the items if the Genie Lamp, that's okay, but not every single time the air ship is ready to go, the items change but not the Genie Lamp and I have to get almost double the amount as the others before I can send . This is getting really annoying.
Also with Tina room, with the 2 task, one is stuck on always having to get shard, the other changes, but not the shards, this is also annoying as I would like to build up Shards so that I can buy room furniture.
Since you changed the HOS and added money and the shards, 95% of the time I always get money, with the other 3% shards, the balance an inventory Item.
Now I also play on an ipad and I do not have this issue. I am getting very upset with this, as I have had to stop sending friends gifts and I no longer get the inventory items to be able to send. I have almost stop playing the game purely for this reason, Please get rid of getting money and shards instead of inventory. You have taken away MY choice. I am just hoping that my id is just got stuck for some reason and not moving on.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 14, 16 5:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical issues that people have been seeing in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report these here. Our teams absolutely want people to be able to enjoy their game without encountering glitches or issues, and the Moderation Team makes sure to pass along posts like these so that the right teams are aware. In the meantime, our help articles contain troubleshooting steps that can be useful in a variety of situations. I encourage taking a look at the following, which can help when games are freezing, lagging, or if a game feature isn't working correctly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

I'm sorry to hear that some people have been seeing others games when they go to play. If anyone is seeing a player ID or username that's not their own, or are seeing issues that aren't responding to our help articles, we strongly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID. Unfortunately, the forums aren't equipped to look into technical problems like these. However, our Reps can provide in-depth troubleshooting, and are always willing to help. In case it's useful, the following has some steps on locating that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Our teams are also aware that some players were recently receiving messages that the Spring Event had ended or that the content was no longer available. The event should definitely still be in the game, and we absolutely want people to be able to take part. People should no longer be seeing that message, and should be seeing those features once more. However, if anyone gets that message again, or is otherwise seeing a problem with the event content, please feel free to contact our Support Team, and any of our Reps will be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by MamaBearPvhouse on Apr 14, 16 6:58 PM
Ok getting very frustrated here. My game crashed on the new update March 10th. I submitted a request to have the game restored because I had to reinstall windows to correct some errors. I never received any emails. I resubmitted my request on Apr 7th I got one email, I responded within 72 hours, then nothing. I resubmitted the request on Apr 12th got one email, responded within 10 minutes, got another email responded withing 10 minutes, then nothing. To date my game has not been restored.
[Incident: 160412-000853]

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Apr 16, 16 6:35 AM
checked the help pages sent a letter to support. Problem is the quests will not complete all 3 boxes are checked get ok but it will not go to complete. Spring Terrance is not working the list goes so far and stops, does not go thru the complete list of friends.should have included player id which is 183837

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 2:28:14 PM PST

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Apr 17, 16 9:33 AM
When playing tournaments, the accuracy does not start at 100%, I have made sure in each of the first tournaments I play to click on each of items with out making any mistakes. sometimes this will take at least 40 seconds. I always finish at 73% or lower. Also not getting chips with each round.Please make it fair to all players to have the same amount of chips per room.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 17, 16 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Midnight Castle game.

MamaBearPvhouse, thank you for submitting a ticket to our Customer Support Team. I was able to reach out to the support team and it looks like you are currently working with a representative. If you find that your issue hasn't been resolved, please be sure to reply directly to the emails received so that the representative can continue to work with you.

lawse1, thank you for taking the time to post regarding the Spring terrace and submitting a ticket to the support team. Please be sure to reply to any emails that seem automated if your issue hasn't been resolved. The support team can definitely further assist.

bella_01, I'm sorry to hear that the accuracy in tournaments doesn't start at 100% in your game. Please be sure that your video card driver is current. I'll include a help article below with steps. If you find that you are still having trouble, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by johnyqd on Apr 17, 16 5:56 PM
My Spring Terrace also acts like a regular HOS. If my room is timed out, so are all of the Spring Terraces in my friend's rooms.

[Post New]by Midnightmagika on Apr 19, 16 5:13 AM
10/04 I lost all plrogress in game - game has restarted, I'm back at zeropoint and offered a tutorial. Same ID , played time, friends, but items, achievements, name, opened levels and my progress are gone. From 11/04 my game doesn't start at all: first it shows loading like for beginning player... and then suddenly it closed - "MidnightCastle.exe has stoped working". I send letter with report to Customer Support, answered to their automated responses but they send no more letters and my problem is still unsolved.

Edited on 04/21/2016 at 4:00:44 AM PST

ds1624
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ds1624 on Apr 19, 16 8:18 AM
I may have discovered a connection between the friends list disappearing while going to their spring terraces to complete the HOS, and the delivery of any mail, especially notices from the "mailman" regarding the tournament. Every time I lose my friends list while working on the spring terrace HOS, I exit out, only to find that I have received "mail", and for me, most of the time it is always regarding the tournament. Has anyone else noticed this connection?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 19, 16 8:48 AM
Ds1624.............yes! Did it for a long time..........then quit doing it, so I didn't say anything.

PenDancer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

New Hard Drive - How do I log in and continue my game at my previous level

[Post New]by PenDancer on Apr 19, 16 10:53 AM
I had to replace my hard drive and I'm reloading all my applications - Midnight Castle doesn't recognize me and has me starting all over.

My user name is Pendancer, my friend code is 510970 running pc windows 10. How do I login to the game at the level I was before my hard drive blew out? I think I was at lever 34...

Really miss playing - hope you can help...

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 11:40:38 AM PST

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Apr 19, 16 11:08 AM
Hey Techies!!

My daily quest has stopped working.

I completed the quest, and the OK button and Complete button do not respond.

Have exited the game twice and logged back on. No change. Daily quest still not responding

Will pm bfg moderator

datsalotta pcwindows10 383685

Go to: