who helps trex hunt?

[Post New]by missconfused on Jun 25, 09 2:44 AM
Hey everyone!! yes we are having fun ith this game.. but can't for the life of me figure out what helps the Trex to hunt and still exists today.. please help my son and i get ahead!! we would love to keep playing!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:who helps trex hunt?

[Post New]by kishimojun on Jun 25, 09 2:52 AM
If I am remembering correctly it might be a fossilized dinosaur claw.

[Post New]by leelee1123 on Jul 15, 09 10:13 PM
Does anyone know in which corner where the fossilized dinosaur claw maybe located in order to solve this puzzle? or is/isn't this the correct answer to the riddle: who helps trex hunt, but still exists today?

[Post New]by MemLorraine on Sep 13, 09 1:58 PM
I found the claw in the right hand middle section of the puzzle. When you click on the extra hint it will give you a line and darken the picture. Look on that line and you should see the claw. It is just one claw not the entire thing. Hope this helps

teeitup46ok
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by teeitup46ok on Sep 13, 09 3:03 PM
MemLorraine wrote:I found the claw in the right hand middle section of the puzzle. When you click on the extra hint it will give you a line and darken the picture. Look on that line and you should see the claw. It is just one claw not the entire thing. Hope this helps

I was stuck here too and when I clicked on the clown and got the extra hint, I couldn't tell where it was leading me. Thanks for the info and I will try to find the claw. This game is cute and I can't get anything else done!!!!!

Go to: