DREAM CHRONICLES 2

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Jun 25, 09 5:18 AM
I'VE TRYED, TO MANY TIMES AND I'M ABOUT TO REMOVE THE GAME FROM MY PC. THE CHESS GAME HAS GOT ME FRUSTRATED, I GET TO LAST 2 OR 3 PIECES LEFT TO GET RID OF AND I LOSE. ITS TO QUICK AFTER THE LAST MOVES, ANY ONE OUT-THEIR, HAVE A CLUE HOW I CAN GET THREW THIS PART[

Edited on 06/25/2009 at 5:21:32 AM PST

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:DREAM CHRONICLES 2

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Jun 25, 09 8:09 AM
I have the same problem Nana. I've tried everything I can think of but can't get the last couple of pieces.
Sure wish there was a skip for this level. Been trying for months and keep coming back. I hate not being able to finish a game.

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jun 25, 09 8:36 AM
Sorry you fishies are having a problem with the chess game. One of the things i tried was putting my mouse on the 1st lighted square. Another thing to try is to use pen and paper and number the squares across the top i did the a b c's and 1-12 down if you can remember 3 of them write the last 3 down. Hope this helps. Good luck and happy gaming.

Charm

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 25, 09 8:36 AM
Do an internet search for Dream Chronicles 2 walkthrough. The walkthrough will tell you what you need to do to get past that point.

CALGIRL
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by CALGIRL on Jun 25, 09 10:09 AM
nanaboonana381,

read the thread that is just above yours now, in particular the last 4 posts and I think you will find your answer. It is titled Chess room. I was having the same problem as your are, but when I read a post from lizziek, I tried it and I completed the puzzle on the first try.

Many times when I am stuck on a puzzle I will search for a thread relating to the puzzle or place I am at in the game to find answers.You can rest assured that whatever you are stuck on, someone else has too and tips or solutions might be in an existing thread.

Good luck, you are almost there.

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Jul 2, 09 4:48 PM
well thank you all for your thoughts , I GOT IT, I GOT to the last 3 or 4 and i messed up, it let me try again i think 3 times, and it seemed to make it easier for me, i no when i finally got it it blinked the sequence close together, i guess thats how i did it, i just no i finally got it, thanks again, NANABOONANA381

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 4:49:15 PM PST

Go to: