[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 6, 15 6:28 AM
Where is it?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Collectable in Hall

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 6, 15 8:10 AM
There is a Statue at the top left corner of the brown cabinet with the eagles on the front. After you get the Statue, your Map will still show that there is a Collectible Object in that location. I noticed that the Slides show up as Collectibles on the Map just like the Statues. There is a Slide locked in the Hall that you can't access until later.. When I checked my Map, I thought that I had missed something for a while.

HTH

Edited to correct

Edited on 06/06/2015 at 8:36:03 AM PST

troischats
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by troischats on Jun 6, 15 8:31 AM
Thanks for the info! I am playing the game just now and have been going back and forward to that lousy hall for AGES, wondering where on earth the missing collectible is!!!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 6, 15 9:27 AM
Thank you, ganonsbane! I, too, was questioning the map icon. I didn't realize the slides were showing up. Thought I was losing it. Lol. I SCOURED that hall...

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 6, 15 12:12 PM
9otters wrote:Thank you, ganonsbane! I, too, was questioning the map icon. I didn't realize the slides were showing up. Thought I was losing it. Lol. I SCOURED that hall...

SCOURED is a good word for what I had done, too. Before figuring it out, I couldn't see anything so I was moving my cursor slowly over the entire area watching for it to change into a hand.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 6, 15 3:32 PM
thanks ganonsbane, I did the same as 9otters and troischats, drove me nuts!!!!

lionscat
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by lionscat on Jun 7, 15 1:54 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That was driving me crazy!!!!!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 7, 15 8:25 PM
lololololololololol.....skippidydoodahday! thank you!!!!!!
I was also souring (good word) the hall looking for the last collector item....(thank you handy map!) when I got the notion, to look at the forum.

smooch....smoooooches....smooch smoochy smoochy smooch
I would still be scrubbing away at the hall, looking for a collectible that I thought I had picked up. I was wondering if I had a 'Senior Moment'......
I would look at the SG, I would scour the area of the door top.....look at the SG again, muttering to myself that I was certain I picked up the thingummy (what the heck is it supposed to be anyway?)

I shall live again to collect a slide another day!
I feel like a cat that smells sushi

Go to: