Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Can't connect since 3 days...

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Jun 6, 15 7:27 AM
Hi everybody.

Anybody else have trouble? I've not been able to get back to my game for three days, it always says it can't make the connection. Is it only me, or does anybody else have the same problem?

I'm almost finished with the game, so this is pretty discouraging...

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Can't connect since 3 days...

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 6, 15 9:38 AM
No problems here. I'm using Windows 8.1 and haven't had any connection issues with this game at all and I play daily. Hope your issues get sorted out!

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Jun 7, 15 8:12 AM
Thanks FishyFemale.
The problem is resolved, even if I don't know why or how. I haven't even restarted my computer.
Oh well - I'll take it anyway...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 15 9:47 AM
Hi Gembirdie,

I'm sorry to hear that there was some connection issues with this particular game. I am glad to hear that everything worked out later! If you are still experiencing connection issues, it may help to double check the network connection on your computer. Some players have also mentioned that playing closer to their wireless router or manually plugging into it helps.

If these hints don't help, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help look into this for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. As always, you can reach out to the Moderation team with any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: