where is the exit button?

[Post New]by peachesfromga48 on Jun 6, 15 10:11 AM
I have to say, I have never seen a game without an exit button. I click on the tools icon and it has everything listed but the main menu or some sort of exit button. I really don't like this game. seem to run out of lives, and money very soon. Then a screen pops up where you can purchase extra with real money. Sorry don't like the "free" advertising for playing the game. I am deleting this game from my list.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:where is the exit button?

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 6, 15 8:28 PM
Hi peachesfromga48,

I'm sorry to hear that there was some trouble with exiting the game. In case you'd like to give it another chance, the following thread outlines different way to exit the game with ease:

How do i exit the game.

While it's true that extra purchases are available within Free to Play games such as Gummy Drop, these games are indeed free to download and play unlike the premium games that we offer on site. With some extra time and patience, it is possible to play through the game without those extra purchases.

For some clarification, I've included the following help article:

Free to Play Games (Midnight Castle, Dark Manor, etc.)

In any case, we hope you can still enjoy the games that we offer whether or not they are Free to Play.

bfgWaimea

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Jun 16, 15 10:48 AM
Addressing the question in the subject line: I have been exiting out of the game by clicking on the x in the game level, going to the menu button (II) on the level map, clicking the x on the "where do you want to go" screen, clicking on the menu button on the world map, clicking on the x, clicking on the check, and I'm finally able to exit out. Is there an easier way? Because, really, that process is a pain, every time I play.

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by edp1730 on Sep 9, 15 11:59 PM
Nancy56789 wrote:Addressing the question in the subject line: I have been exiting out of the game by clicking on the x in the game level, going to the menu button (II) on the level map, clicking the x on the "where do you want to go" screen, clicking on the menu button on the world map, clicking on the x, clicking on the check, and I'm finally able to exit out. Is there an easier way? Because, really, that process is a pain, every time I play.

I know this thread had gotten old, but I COULDN'T AGREE MORE with the above. 5 or 6 steps to simply exit a game is ridiculous - and VERY annoying. It doesn't take that many steps to START the game. <wink>

Go to: