Need Help With Tradwinds Legends

[Post New]by AlexGamer03 on Jun 25, 09 1:35 PM
I've Played The Game Dozens of Times if You have question Just Type a Message Here.

Re:Need Help With Tradwinds Legends

[Post New]by KarisPink on Nov 9, 09 6:06 PM
I am trying to do the quest "Telling an Old Yarn". I am supposed to retrieve 10 custom woven rugs from Al Khazam. The market does not sell them and I can't find them anywhere else. I did try to buy them from another city but they didn't count. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you. =)

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Need Help With Tradwinds Legends

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 23, 10 6:09 PM
If something is unavailable from a city, you need to wait until its Sultan switches religions--usually the next month, but you could be unlucky again. All Contraband decrees last exactly one month, and usually don't renew immediately.

[Post New]by DreamDancer82 on Feb 5, 10 11:01 AM
Any advice for the "Applied Heroics" and the carpet cleaner quests? I can't seem to get past either of them.

[Post New]by RockyRaccoon on Oct 6, 10 12:28 PM
I am stuck on a task in which I am delivering a deed for some land to someone to build a golf course, under the task list it says (542 mil to go) what does that mean? It doesn't change no matter how much money I earn or miles I travel so I assume it is not millions or miles, is it a glitch? I have the deed, but the guy is nowhere to be found where he is supposed to be.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rocky

[Post New]by toyinctown on Jan 17, 11 2:50 PM
I'm playing as Rihana and can't find the sapphire of light. What do I have to do?

[Post New]by iatoucm on Nov 5, 12 4:17 PM
im trying to do the quest with the phoenix egg, i hav it but i cant give it to the sultan????

Go to: