Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Frozen in Time here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 7, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/07/2015 at 6:19:25 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Frozen in Time here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 15 6:19 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 7, 15 10:18 AM
My comment from the CE:

"Custom cursor far too jerky to play and while system curser is somewhat
better. still not as good as it should be.

So no buy until it's fixed. Otherwise, will see if the SE plays any better.

Windows 7, Home Edition. "

Still have very jumpy cursor in SE, but system curser is OK. Guess
there's no hope for a fix.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 15 8:50 AM
Hi joyce2121,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue with the cursor making it difficult to play. I definitely want you to be able to play the game you want.

You are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help offer troubleshooting steps to try and get everything up and running for you.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Jun 8, 15 9:35 AM
Too clunky and slow. Takes forever to change from scene to scene. Glad I demo the games first.

Re: Can't get past the back of the estate (looking for Katherine's estate)

[Post New]by sillybebe on Jun 12, 15 4:20 PM
The knight comes out, I use my upgraded chronometer and get all but that last 2 "distortions in time." The hint keeps telling me where the last two are, I've clicked everywhere within the circle hint gives me and I cannot make it past. My game is stuck at that part. This is not a "help me find something" question. My game is not working to collect those last two distortions.

Operating System: Windows 8

Edited on 06/12/2015 at 4:22:22 PM PST

[Post New]by grfren75 on Jun 22, 15 7:07 AM
Same issue as sillybebe, but I'm using Windows 7 on a PC. Each time I go to the well, the glow indicating a time still changes from pink (reverse time) to green (fast forward time). However, when I go to actually use the chronometer; the scene briefly flashes a bell on the edge of the well, the leaves on the bottom edge of the well flash, and the chronometer only glows green. Tried exiting the games several times, and moving forward past the guard and into the house, to no avail.

[Post New]by B1abygirl on Jun 30, 15 5:22 PM
im having difficulty getting my game to download into full game after the free verison ended..i uninstalled three times still will not work im using windows 8 on laptop...

[Post New]by homebeyond on Jul 23, 15 7:38 AM
Stuck on the level where you are trying to light a candle using a monocle. The first time I played the game, it worked ok, but doesn't work now. Any ideas on how I can make it work?

[Post New]by bbogan on Nov 5, 15 6:03 PM
Stuck in Candy Shop. Need to get scissors from cashier, but I can no longer get to it.
Can't continue

[Post New]by bbogan on Nov 5, 15 7:22 PM
Stuck in Candy Shop. Need to get scissors from cashier, but I can no longer get to it.
Can't continue

Go to: