Edited on 06/07/2015 at 6:18:36 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Haunted Train: Frozen in Time here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 15 6:19 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Haunted Train: Frozen in Time here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Haunted Train: Frozen in Time.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

tempeasu
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tempeasu on Jun 9, 15 5:53 PM
bought this game with a pcc. yes, some little problems, however, I am loving it! why? because, I always buy ce's...but lately...so many glitches. for me , it has all the bells and whistles...even with all the little problems.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jun 11, 15 9:16 AM
Totally enjoyed this game. Unique in so many ways which made it fun to play. Quite long for a SE and ends nicely and completely although by the different "unknown" areas on the excellent transporter map, the CE must go beyond.

A different kind of story and although I have played many adventure/HOS games, this one had new and creative ways to play the HOS and the puzzles and mini games were enjoyable and somewhat easy. I actually found myself looking forward to playing them. Very unusual.

Animations were great even though the characters movements were a bit stiff. Voice-overs, music and sounds were perfect...I didn't have to turn any off or down (which is really unusual for me). I experienced no glitches or tech problems.

Options for gameplay can be customized which I always think is great. I'm glad the new games now give you that opportunity. Transporter map was excellent and is definitely needed in this game as it was all over the place at times.

A definite 5 out of 5 and many . What a pleasant break from most of the games being sold lately.

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 9:17:13 AM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Jun 12, 15 3:16 PM
Overall I thought this was a great game. It has a helpful jump map showing where things can be accomplished, which I have come to consider a must. The "help" button works in and out of hidden object scenes, too. The gameplay is logical and has a good flow.

There were a couple of things I didn't care for. The hidden object scenes were often cluttered and blurry. Some objects were so obscured that even with a hint pointing to the spot I still couldn't make out the object. Also I strongly dislike the totally unecessary hunt for "objects that should be moving" when the chronograph is used. The scenes are colorless, and since you don't know what you're looking for, I found this tedious. I just clicked all over the scene until I stumbled upon them all. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be a click penalty!

Go to: