basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

zooming in and out of area

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 7, 15 7:45 AM
hi everyone! Just found this game yesterday on PC and so far am already hooked! The past couple times I have logged in the screen is in close up mode and believe me I love to be able to see things well but would like to zoom out to see other parts of the areas without having to scroll around forever. I checked all options I could find but am unable to determine if I can zoom area out or have to place close up. Any help is greatly appreciated! Happy Gaming and God Bless

Re:zooming in and out of area

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jun 7, 15 9:07 AM
Hi basmith12!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the PC version of the game so much!

As far as zooming out in the game, if you have a roller/mouse wheel (which will be the part of the mouse that rolls on the top), you can use that to zoom in and out in the game.

If you don't have a roller/mouse wheel, you can hold down the Ctrl+ on your keyboard and then click the - key to zoom out.

Here's a link to another thread about the zoom in the game:

PC - Sydney map just keeps getting bigger - how to shrink

I hope those tips help!

bfgGlithui

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jun 7, 15 9:41 AM
bfgGlithui wrote:Hi basmith12!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the PC version of the game so much!

As far as zooming out in the game, if you have a roller/mouse wheel (which will be the part of the mouse that rolls on the top), you can use that to zoom in and out in the game.

If you don't have a roller/mouse wheel, you can hold down the Ctrl+ on your keyboard and then click the - key to zoom out.

Here's a link to another thread about the zoom in the game:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/408975.page ">PC - Sydney map just keeps getting bigger - how to shrink</a>

I hope those tips help!

bfgGlithui

Thank you so much for your quick response and yes I am so enjoying this game!

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:zooming in and out of area, loosing LIVES!

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jun 8, 15 7:24 PM
My game zooms up, I return its size to the regular game size and after the next life , I am right back to SUPER LARGE! I do wear glasses but this is ridiculous! I am also having a problem..... in the middle of a game it pauses, then kicks back to the "home" screen, and then totally EXITS out of the game making me loose 1-2 live's per gaming session. Come on guys!!! Get the glitches outta the game.....NOT COOL! I worked for those lives!!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 9, 15 7:54 AM
Hi NeenaL60,

I'm sorry to hear that the zooming issue seems to be a recurring one and that the game is crashing and causing you to lose lives. For help with this, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

If you're playing the mobile version of the game, it would be great if you could provide the email address that's linked to it.

If you're playing the PC version, it would be helpful if you could a Dr. Felix Report.

We want to make sure that the game is working as it should.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: