Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

This Has Got To Be The Glitchiest Game I Have Ever Played

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jun 7, 15 7:32 PM
I played the entire game; when I got to the end all my player information vanished and I had to start over. Then when I got to the end of level 1, I bought a ticket for the next level but it failed to appear in my inventory and when I went to the map there was nowhere to go but back to level 1. Eventually after three tries I managed to move on to level 2.

Oh and let's not forget the levels with the umbrellas; EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM had one fan that REFUSED to lift Granny up and I had to work around it.

Don't these games get TESTED before they are foisted on an unsuspecting public?

This game has been out a while; I am disgusted by the number of glitches in it.

Edited on 06/10/2015 at 1:44:23 PM PST

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:This Has Got To Be The Glitchiest Game I Have Ever Played

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 13, 15 2:54 PM
Wow. My issue is with the umbrella lifts too. MULTIPLE efforts to get past the "stuck in mid-air" problem. I was able to work around level 1. Now I'm on level 2 and s-t-u-c-k!

It is my understanding that the directional buttons should guide Granny, but there is always ONE SPOT where they might as well not even exist. She is up in the air and staying there, just jiggling, as the timer counts down. An obvious glitch.

I got some of the "stuck and jiggling" effect with the bull dogs too. I was able to get them going again, but not the umbrella.

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 2:56:39 PM PST

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jun 14, 15 8:04 AM
9otters wrote:Wow. My issue is with the umbrella lifts too. MULTIPLE efforts to get past the "stuck in mid-air" problem. I was able to work around level 1. Now I'm on level 2 and s-t-u-c-k!

It is my understanding that the directional buttons should guide Granny, but there is always ONE SPOT where they might as well not even exist. She is up in the air and staying there, just jiggling, as the timer counts down. An obvious glitch.

I got some of the "stuck and jiggling" effect with the bull dogs too. I was able to get them going again, but not the umbrella.

There is the problem with the umbrella. If you walk too fast it will not open. Walk very slowly back and forth until it catches and opens. It is a pain to get it too work.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 15, 15 9:23 AM
Thank you, grannylover! I managed to get through it with much frustration and much satisfaction when I did!

I noticed you are THE go-to expert in the Granny forums. I'd like to buy another one. Any recommendations?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jun 21, 15 3:27 PM
Hi. I would recommend Super Granny: Winter Wonderland or the very first Super Granny that you buy at another site.

Go to: