Application Error

[Post New]by abz0419 on Jun 7, 15 9:26 PM
Guess I will post the same message for this game as I did for the other "Yard Sale" game. Application Error: Windows 98SE or later needed application will now close. I have Windows 8.1. I just bought both Sunnyville and Lucky Junction tonight. Any suggestions appreciated.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Application Error

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 15 6:59 AM
Hi abz0419,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game as well as the other Yard Sale games to work on your computer with an error message appearing. I definitely want you to be able to play the game you want.

Looking at the game pages I see that Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville and Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction are only compatible with Windows XP and Vista. I apologize for the inconvenience. It is definitely recommended for future reference to try our trial versions of the games to help ensure thing will run on your computer.

Please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into getting replacement games for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical threads of the Forums. I'm going to include an example below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: