Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Riddles: Trip to Italy here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 8, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/08/2015 at 5:54:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Riddles: Trip to Italy here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 15 5:54 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kochergirl on Jun 14, 15 8:04 AM
Demo ran fine, then purchased and activated. Will no longer load as Avast says the file "win32:malware-gen" was found. Uninstalled and tried to download again and file will not download without bad file notice. Also tried downloading from purchased games site and same result.
PC win 8.1

[Post New]by Cricketinafp on Jun 14, 15 12:35 PM
I am having the same issue. pc win 8.1 also

shinsudragon
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by shinsudragon on Jun 14, 15 2:46 PM
Having the same problem...Would like to play game.....

[Post New]by iowalund1 on Jun 14, 15 2:52 PM
My Avast Antivirus also detected malware when I tried to download the demo. Never had any issues with other BF games before. I'm using Windows 7 Pro on a pc.

[Post New]by iowalund1 on Jun 14, 15 3:24 PM
I just sent what info I had on the message to customer support along with a DrFelix report. Hope it helps!

[Post New]by sandynye on Jun 15, 15 12:15 PM
I am also having the same problems with Avast on W 7 64 bit. I excluded the following in Avast 'http:\\*bigfishgames.com*' and was able to get the game loaded, but now it freezes with the following error:

Error: Access violation at 0x6FF416A2 (tried to write to 0x04966000) program terminated.

I love this game and want to get it fixed so I can play it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 15, 15 3:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues downloading this particular game with error messages appearing. I definitely want everyone to be able to play the game they want.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

kochergirl, in regards to the malware message you are seeing, we take these matters very seriously. Please reach out to our TCustomer Support Team so that they can work with you to get this resolved.

sandynye, with the Access violation error message, it may be helpful to look at the following help article:

Access Violation

If any of you are still seeing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We want to help get everything up and running as it should.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any further questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pawrae on Jun 16, 15 6:18 PM
I have no problems playing the game, and then all the sudden I'm kicked off the game and the BigFish screen comes up, saying "You Own This Game, Play Again." So I have to start whatever level I was working on all over again. It happens almost every 15-20 minutes. THIS IS NOT FUN anymore! Please help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, with no relief.

[Post New]by kochergirl on Jun 20, 15 7:30 AM
Anyone received any help from customer service. All I received was a form letter type email. I replied and have heard nothing. I'm going to try to get a refund. First time that I have had to use customer service. Very disappointing!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 21, 15 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and address the new posts in this thread.

pawrae, I'm so sorry to hear that a certain error message appears. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Since troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

kochergirl, it looks like a representative had responded on June 20, 2015. Please check your junk or spam folders to ensure that the reply hasn't been misplaced. If you feel that your question wasn't answered, you can reply directly to that email and it will be sent back to the representative.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

dibbles2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dibbles2 on Jun 22, 15 7:08 PM
I am having the same issues down as Pawrae. I can play for a bit then I have to start over again. this is very frustrating. PC windows 7

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 7:10:22 PM PST

[Post New]by dunkerje1 on Jun 29, 15 7:51 PM
I don't see an answer yet to getting kicked out of the game & back to "play again"? Also cannot get through level "Naples" after 6 days of playing it (even had my spouse play it & couldn't go any further). Is there something wrong with that level?

[Post New]by taffysmum on Jul 3, 15 11:11 PM
Using iPad 2 having trouble getting through level 91 it says to collect 20 grapes but there only 17 on the board,any answeres please

Edited on 07/10/2015 at 5:34:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Micheleenem on Jul 6, 15 1:51 PM
I have been having the same problem with level 90 and so far no word on a resolution would be nice for an update so we could continue playing the game

[Post New]by Micheleenem on Jul 9, 15 6:25 PM
Has anyone heard about a new update for travel riddles trip to Italy still having same issue with not being able to get past level 90 due to a problem with the objects needed to complete level and what is given during the level doesn't match. Would be nice to get a solution so we can enjoy playing the entire game

mad_b
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mad_b on Jul 14, 15 12:24 PM
Hello guys!
I would like to respond to players having a problem on level 91 with missing wine bottles/grapes.
This bug occures only on iOS version on iPad/iPhone.

PC version on BigFish is completely OK and doesn't have problems on this level.

iOS update will be available soon

[Post New]by patra33 on Jul 14, 15 3:31 PM
I cannot get past level 91 using a PC windows 7 or 8

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 15, 15 9:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing save issues, getting kicked out of the game, and progression issues. I know how frustrating this can be.

dibbles2, since it seems like the game isn't saving your progress, it may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. I'm going to include the help article below:

Run Game as Administrator

dunkerje1, I'm going to include a help article that may contain hints in regards to the issues you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

taffysmum, micheleenem, mad b, and patra33, it may be helpful to also look at the above article in regards to ensuring that everything is up to date with your video graphics card.

At this time, the Moderation Team doesn't have any information regarding when an update will be available. Once we hear of anything, we will definitely update the Forums for all the players.

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 07/15/2015 at 9:09:45 AM PST

Go to: